spc
Search similar:

uniqs
bluedyedvd
join:2007-04-15
Overland Park, KS

bluedyedvd

[Newsgroups] mysterbin clone

I loved mysterbin because it showed what was inside the rarset. It seems that mysterbin was the only search engine that did this if anyone knows of another one please let me know
sandman_1
join:2011-04-23

sandman_1

binsearch.info also does that. If you click on "collection", it will show the main file in archive.
bluedyedvd
join:2007-04-15
Overland Park, KS

bluedyedvd

that is not what i am looking for mysterbin would not only do a search based on filenamme and subject it would return results based on rarset. lets say you wanted something like the dark knight well the dmca bots would search based on filename and subject. Well if you look for a filnamed something like 45rtghyb that file would still be there because the bots couldn't find it.

Kosh
We are all Kosh
Premium Member
join:2005-11-16
Z'ha'dum

Kosh to bluedyedvd

Premium Member

to bluedyedvd
Yeah, unfortunately, Mysterbin's functionality was unique in that way. Binsearch doesn't show what is inside archives, and I do not know of any other engine that does this. Best we can hope is that Mysterbin releases their source. Doesn't seem likely, based on their Twitter.
sandman_1
join:2011-04-23

sandman_1 to bluedyedvd

to bluedyedvd
You asked if there was another search engine that showed what was inside a rarset, Binsearch.info does. You didn't say search from within a rarset. Yes it does not do that unfortunately.