Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to Snakeoil

Re: Arrow - Premieres tonite

said by Snakeoil:

In NY state women can go topless, just like a man.

This is also true in Ontario, Canada.
I think they won that right back in 2008, here.
In spite of that, I've never personally seen anyone do so; outside of Pride events or clothing optional beaches.

Anyway, moving on . . .

@ juilinsandar See Profile, he does allready wear the mask after a fashion, haven't you noticed the green band accross his face during scenes with the hood down? I think its like a camouflage face paint though.

When Oliver rushes back to a public scene in his normal life identity to cover up that he was the Hood like five minutes ago, how is it that his facepaint is quickly cleaned up in a hurry? Its not like he had time to stop at a restroom and wash it off. Y'think he's using wetwipes? lol. So yeah, I'd wonder why face paint instead of a quick removal eye mask.
--
IF TREE = FALL AND PEOPLE = ZERO THEN SOUND = 0
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = Twizted
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca

Voxxjin
Made of Hamburger
Premium
join:2010-01-13
Dupont, WA
Reviews:
·CenturyLink
Funny the first thing I thought of is babywipes to remove the 'mask'. As for why he doesn't use an actual mask, my only guess would be that a mask can get moved during a fight and blind you, whereas the makeup will stay put.

Of course I can only guess as well that the reason people haven't been able to ID him from the eyes down is that in reality, the actual scene would be darker but they lighten it up some for the camera.
--
Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war