reply to Guspaz

Re: 12 Dells: Days of (supposed) Deals - Dec 3 2012

This isn't a router!

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON
reply to Devanchya
The 3TB HDD from Western Digital for $129....is it worth it or can I get a better deal somewhere else?

Honestly haven't looked around lately, just wondering if its something I should cash in on, I have a 1TB drive that I've had for about 2 years and its just starting to get full now...so I'm hoping a 3TB drive would last me at least as long lol.

Wolfie00
My dog is an elitist
Premium
join:2005-03-12
kudos:8
reply to Devanchya
According to the Dell website, my DAP-1525 is still "in production" and scheduled for delivery Jan 7, which is fair enough as the description stated "ships in 1 to 2 weeks".

I know Dell usually delivers faster than the stated date, but it's silly when the thing that's "in production" and not yet shipped is in my hands right now. I think Dell needs a few tweaks to their order management system!

MichelR

join:2011-07-03
Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..
·voip.ms
·Rogers Hi-Speed
reply to Devanchya
I was expecting an e-mail that my order had shipped. They sent an Xbox Live Gold membership via Purolator and, of course, I was at work when they tried to deliver. Had to drive a total of nearly 40Km to pick up a small piece of glossy cardboard in an envelope. That was weird. One of the girls at the Purolator counter was pretty hot, so there's that.

The status still said "In Production", but the tracking number was there.

donoreo
Premium
join:2002-05-30
North York, ON
said by MichelR:

I was expecting an e-mail that my order had shipped. They sent an Xbox Live Gold membership via Purolator and, of course, I was at work when they tried to deliver. Had to drive a total of nearly 40Km to pick up a small piece of glossy cardboard in an envelope. That was weird. One of the girls at the Purolator counter was pretty hot, so there's that.

The status still said "In Production", but the tracking number was there.

My Eneloop batteries were the same. Never showed shipped.
--
The irony of common sense, it is not that common.
I cannot deny anything I did not say.
A kitten dies every time someone uses "then" and "than" incorrectly.
I mock people who give their children odd spelling of names.