reminds me of the danse russe
Premium,MVM
join:2008-01-16
Chandler, AZ
kudos:1
reply to en103

Re: Tarnished Name

said by en103:

I agree - make them work for their cudos.
AT&T's HSPA+ LTE network in Santa Clarita is pretty fast (I've hit 14Mbps), and in general, my complaints are more with their PR than their network (throttlegate, Facetimegate).

i've been very happy with att. i've had them since i bought my first iphone (3gs) almost four years ago. i've never had issues with their service. just got the new iphone5 and the lte in the greater phoenix metro area is fast.
i've also never had a problem with customer service. while in rome last week -- my phone was stolen out of my pocket on the metro. i was able to vpn in to my office, make an ip phone call -- suspend my service and report my phone as stolen. i tried to order a new phone -- and there were some restrictions that my company has about that. the rep called the company contacts trying to reach someone to approve the "un-suspension" and ordering. when that didn't work, they tried again after the holiday and then called my gf's phone leaving a voicemail for next steps. i was quite pleased.

q.
--
"...if I in my north room dance naked, grotesquely before my mirror waving my shirt round my head and singing softly to myself..."