Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Immer

Premium Member

to Immer

Re: DPSing in tank gear

said by Immer:

dovetailing a little bit... by the time you get to where tanking matters (Garalon+), you'll have a feel for what you should be doing and you'll have some gear (at least 470). Don't sweat it too much... but please... please... read some basic strats before tanking LFR.

I don't know what I was doing, but I was number five on damage and had the most opportunistic strikes of anyone in the raid, so I feel like I redeemed myself for queue fail.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Immer:

dovetailing a little bit... by the time you get to where tanking matters (Garalon+), you'll have a feel for what you should be doing and you'll have some gear (at least 470). Don't sweat it too much... but please... please... read some basic strats before tanking LFR.

I don't know what I was doing, but I was number five on damage and had the most opportunistic strikes of anyone in the raid, so I feel like I redeemed myself for queue fail.

I guess I wasn't in that raid.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by Jobbie:

said by Krisnatharok:

said by Immer:

I guess I wasn't in that raid.

Yeah. SOMEONE fell asleep and kicked me out of queue after 23 minutes, then left me hanging ...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Oh man last night... erhm... yeah.... I ... gues...

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
you fell asleep again?

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

said by stvnbrs:

you fell asleep again?

So after getting kicked out of the queue after 23 minutes because Jobbie is afk, I queue'd up in a heroic and am on the last boss fight when Jobbie wakes up, says he still wants to do the raid, and says "brb" for the 2 minutes it takes me to finish the heroic.

Does he show up again? no...

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Krisnatharok:

said by stvnbrs:

you fell asleep again?

So after getting kicked out of the queue after 23 minutes because Jobbie is afk, I queue'd up in a heroic and am on the last boss fight when Jobbie wakes up, says he still wants to do the raid, and says "brb" for the 2 minutes it takes me to finish the heroic.

Does he show up again? no...

Poopsock side effects.

Sry bro.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

late is late

WHAT IS THIS?