spc
uniqs
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

1 edit

Cobra11M to Zorack

to Zorack

Re: [E-mail] Suddenlinks POP Email Server is down.....

said by Zorack:

"Email Temporarily Unavailable
We are experiencing technical difficulties with email service and our leadership team is working diligently to resolve the issue in conjunction with our technology partners, Oracle, Symantec, and Openwave. We apologize for the inconvenience and will not rest until service is fully restored.
Please try again later."

Looks like they probably got hacked and either a virus or worse corrupted their servers(Databases I bet fubared and I laugh at them using Symantec).

haha prob right, and Symantec is a joke.. we all know this but anyways im surprised its almost been 24 hours and nothing...

I personally wouldn't mind to much if I didn't have that email tied to family and all, also its my bday and I cant access the most important things... their was certain emails I look out for but ha looks like im just gonna have to wait..

on a side note I hate google, outlook, yahoo (big time) and icloud.. each one of those require extra steps if you forget the pass.. this one your can reset with your account number...

Gail K
@suddenlink.net

Gail K

Anon

It really is annoying. Thanks for the info.
Sludge
join:2001-04-08
Greenville, NC

Sludge to Cobra11M

to Cobra11M
Happy Birthday Cobra11M
Cobra11M
join:2010-12-23
Mineral Wells, TX

Cobra11M

said by Sludge:

Happy Birthday Cobra11M

thank yah
Cobra11M

Cobra11M to Gail K

to Gail K
and it is.. its not to much to ask for a service such as email.. especially when they only give u so much space on it compared to the bigger companies..

Suddenlink got it back up it seems but now I'm madder than heck cause I'm missing so many emails from today!... go figure..

Edit: nvm they still have it down.. the pop server is some what working

moldypickle
Premium Member
join:2009-01-04
Haughton, LA

moldypickle

Premium Member

while the pop might be down, are you able to webmail into it?

Happy birthday btw