All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

bbbc
join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica

1 recommendation

bbbc

TSI & Marc: Lame, why remove old HQ pix from Yelp?

Marc, I think you have some zealous marketing folks. Why in the hell would you have a nostalgic picture of your old headquarters removed from Yelp? Give me a break, it's just lame. Your camp uploaded your goofy characters instead. I'm pissed because I got a stupid ass message from Yelp stating my picture, which has been rotting on their site, wasn't appropriate content.

Are your marketing folks that bored? Can I make a suggestion that I've stated a thousand times before. You need these bored people to follow up on installs, making sure they went right, instead of worrying about a dude in a tight speedo. End rant.

TSI Danielle
Premium Member
join:2012-05-31

TSI Danielle

Premium Member

I apologize, it was me that did that. I asked for help from the folks at Yelp for removing a photo from our page as the default and the reporting option was the answer I was given.

Because your photo was the first one uploaded to our Yelp page, it was listed as the default. Yes, it is a nostalgic photo but it doesn't work as the default photo when someone pulls up the Teksavvy yelp page. We are also no longer in the old Libby's building, having moved to another location last year.

Again, no disrespect was meant to the photo, I was simply following the information I'd been given on removing it as the default photo for our page.

Danielle

bbbc
NorthAmerica

bbbc

Danielle, I had a hunch it was you. I know you aren't in that building anymore, but who cares. How many folks are going to be dissuaded from joining TSI because of an old Libby's shot on Yelp. It's just hard for someone who has praised your company, had your different services on both coasts, to get a lame cut and paste email from Yelp that I haven't followed the rules.

I dig nostalgia. Perhaps we should pretend R0CKY wasn't the former boss at your joint? Sorry, but I just can't grasp what is appropriate about your new characters on a review site as opposed to the old HQ pic.

Back to my suggestion... instead of constantly putting out online flames (TSI sucks), why don't you guys pursue same day follow-up calls to new / change / upgrade installs? Be proactive, instead of the new marketing 24/7. TekSavvy got where it is because of service, not because of a dude with a speedo buldge.

Okay, off to the gym. You get a pass this time Danielle!

Crowbar10
join:2009-06-23
Toronto , ON

Crowbar10

said by bbbc:

I dig nostalgia.

How about posting that pic here ? I'd love to see it ....

bbbc
NorthAmerica

1 edit

bbbc

said by Crowbar1 :

How about posting that pic here ? I'd love to see it

It's included in the first post, but here is the URL - »www.charrongroup.com/ima ··· uck4.jpg .

Danielle, a few more suggestions before performing my planks so I'm not a fatass fanboy. I know I'm being a little bit of a turd, but you got me on a roll after the pic removal. Actually waiting for BT headphones to charge.

☃ Where is the Xmas contest?

What happened to Marc throwing an open house in your new crib for troublemakers like me?

⚣ ⚢ Where is the marketing in the gay community / gay ghettos with the big breasted teacher (for the gay gals) and the speedo dude (for the gay guys)?

Crowbar10
join:2009-06-23
Toronto , ON

Crowbar10 to bbbc

to bbbc
Thanks
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

I don't think they need to specifically market to Sexual orientations nor do i think existing marketing was Picked for those reasons.. your reading to much into it..
Expand your moderator at work

Guspaz
Guspaz
MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC

Guspaz to bbbc

MVM

to bbbc

Re: TSI & Marc: Lame, why remove old HQ pix from Yelp?

I don't know what any of that stuff has to do with anything, but it doesn't make any sense for that picture to be associated to TekSavvy on Yelp. It has nothing to do with them. The association was questionable even when they were in that building.