uniqs
WhyMe420
Premium Member
join:2009-04-06

WhyMe420 to Michail

Premium Member

to Michail

Re: [iPhone] I miss being a sheep in the herd

Don't have time to read walls of text, I'm on my iPad, with friends on a Friday night, but fact of the matter is people on the Internet will argue for any reason they can. I simply stated that I love my iPhone and my iPad, but for more "serious" stuff that requires horsepower such as video encoding, gaming, and the likes I have my powerful Windows machines. If people have a problem with that then so be it. Couldn't care less.

Michail
Premium Member
join:2000-08-02
Boynton Beach, FL

1 recommendation

Michail

Premium Member

said by WhyMe420:

Don't have time to read walls of text, I'm on my iPad, with friends on a Friday night, but fact of the matter is people on the Internet will argue for any reason they can. I simply stated that I love my iPhone and my iPad, but for more "serious" stuff that requires horsepower such as video encoding, gaming, and the likes I have my powerful Windows machines. If people have a problem with that then so be it. Couldn't care less.

I figured it to mean the difference between smartphones/pads and laptops/workstations. Not so much an attack on Apple.
WhyMe420
Premium Member
join:2009-04-06

WhyMe420

Premium Member

That's the beauty if living in America. Freedom of speech, opinions, and choices .

Glad you're now enjoying your WP. That's all that matters . I don't know why some people feel so threatened by other people's choices, maybe low self-esteem?