All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Dmnchild
join:2011-01-30
Columbia, MO

Dmnchild

Never been so disappointed like I am now.....

Mediacom managed to mess up my configuration file on their end so my ultra50 is not working at all. My first call got me a level 2 support ticket and was told they usually take about an hour, not more than 2. I called back after 2 hours and now I was told a few hours. Now it's been about 6 hours and still nothing. Called again and now I'm told 24-48 hours but it could be 72... Wtf.. You broke it fix my shit. I pay my premiums for my service and get bootleg support. I've sat through outrages in the past and small mess ups here and there but this... Ugh. Wonder how fast centurytel's Fios is.

/end rant

KA0OUV
Premium Member
join:2010-02-17
Jefferson City, MO

KA0OUV

Premium Member

Give MediacomChad a chance to help out. Send him a Private Message:
»MediacomChad

He works for us, and has always done a good job for me.

He will need your account number or the phone number the account is under. Be sure to only send that information via PM and not in a forum post.

Tim [KA0OUV]
Dmnchild
join:2011-01-30
Columbia, MO

Dmnchild

Eh guess they got it working while I was sleeping. Still unhappy with the phone calls and mis information. Not to mention being without Internet all last night when I'm normally on it.
Dmnchild

Dmnchild

Hmm well net working but not
Email yay.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad to Dmnchild

Premium Member

to Dmnchild
I do apologize for the issues you have had with your services. If you are still having problems, please message me with your account number or phone number and I will work to get this resolved.