uniqs
share rss forum feed

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Ormond Beach, FL
reply to BryceS

Re: [Ottawa] Finding Place To Live

Don't forget a location nearest your favourite store.
»www.thebeerstore.ca/locations?se···75000004

corster
Premium
join:2002-02-23
Gatineau, QC

said by peterboro:

Just think about how much he'll saving buying his 20 cases a week in Gatineau!

peterboro
Premium
join:2006-11-03
Ormond Beach, FL

said by corster:

said by peterboro:

I believe he only drinks 5 cases a week and if he is going to live on his own 20 may not be necessary anymore. Well for now anyways.

BryceS

join:2007-09-17
Vanier, ON
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX
reply to corster

said by corster:

said by peterboro:

Sadly, in my final year of schooling my drinking has taken a cliff dive. It is much harder to maintain a 3.90GPA drinking that much while trying to secure full time employment and writing a thesis.

Did have a great last weekend at a friend's cottage on Three Mile Lake where everyone there pounded back a case each day for Friday and Saturday.

Le Weekend

@videotron.ca

You can buy your beer at Costco in gatineau. DirtyJeffer could likey you give you the directions since he knows the locations of all the costco's.

Think it's like 30$ for a case of 36 there. or 45 for a case of 60

Let me know when you knock back a case of 60 each on a Fri & Sat. I'm not too far, I can drive you to the hospital since you don't have a car. Only 50$, the ambulance is about 75$. So you can save some money for another case.

BryceS

join:2007-09-17
Vanier, ON
Reviews:
·ELECTRONICBOX

said by Le Weekend :

You can buy your beer at Costco in gatineau. DirtyJeffer could likey you give you the directions since he knows the locations of all the costco's.

Think it's like 30$ for a case of 36 there. or 45 for a case of 60

Let me know when you knock back a case of 60 each on a Fri & Sat. I'm not too far, I can drive you to the hospital since you don't have a car. Only 50$, the ambulance is about 75$. So you can save some money for another case.

A case infers 24 bottles. >_>

nearthebridg

@bell.ca

oh so uneducated one.....that little trip acrosss the bridge is gonna open your eyes more so than anything you ll ever learn in school...say hello to the 55 can stack of beers !

Tig

join:2006-06-29
Carrying Place, ON
Reviews:
·voip.ms
·TekSavvy DSL

No more 55s, it's 60s now and they'll run ya about $67. But if you return the empties in Ontario you'll get a dime each instead of the nickle you paid. Pulling an extra nickle out of the beer store is just icing on the cake.