spc
uniqs

Bierboy
join:2008-08-07
East Moline, IL

Bierboy to ruxcytable

to ruxcytable

Re: [IA] Internet went down 10 hours ago

Interesting, because I've having some connection problems (slow, then fine, then nothing, then fine), and they're getting a tech here today less than 36 hours from when I called.

CableGuyIL
@mchsi.com

CableGuyIL

Anon

Bierboy - different areas have different staffings and different issues. The area where I work we get out typically same day or next, and I do work for Mediacom - 7 years.

Bierboy
join:2008-08-07
East Moline, IL

1 edit

Bierboy

Oh, I understand that, but the situation stated by the OP is way beyond different staffing issues, different issues and different areas.

And, for the record, my 10 a.m. to noon appointment window was completely blown off. I had to call back twice (after getting disconnected while on hold) and ask to speak to a supervisor to get a tech to come out yesterday after they first told me that they screwed up and couldn't do it until Monday. Chad was great in responding to my query and followed up last evening, too. I am supposed to get a $20 credit for a missed appointment and two days credit on my bill.

Oh, and my service is currently back to normal after the tech did a few things late yesterday afternoon...

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium Member
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL

MediacomChad

Premium Member

I am glad the service is working for you. Let me know if you have any other issues.