juggie
join:2007-04-25
H0H0H0

1 recommendation

juggie to rocca

to rocca

Re: Start Communications - new TPIA Rogers/Cogeco

Hey,

I just wanted to post a very positive review of start.ca.

I ordered several weeks ago and within the next day received a confirmation email. Later on that evening I received a phone call from start, but missed it. I gave them a call back to follow up the next day and there was no wait to speak with an agent. She informed me they were just calling to confirm everything and said my modem would ship the next day.

My modem shipped on a Monday and I received it on Tuesday or Wednesday I don't remember which. I hooked it up and of course i was in the RED unauthorized walled garden. No surprise there as my activation was not for another week and a bit.

Fast forward to this past Thursday. I have my start.ca modem connected as well as the modem of my previous provider on two separate routers. I am at work, but I am connected to home and I can see when the connection comes up. Around 9:30am on my activation day my modem rebooted and came back with a new ip. I tested it and everything looks great. I was out running a few errands Thursday evening when my cell rings, it is start.ca calling to ensure my port was ok and my new modem is working. I advised the agent it was and she thanked me for my business and wished me a wonderful evening.

I have to say this has been a flawless experience from start to finish so far. I do hope it keeps up and hopefully start get's access to higher speeds soon!

In regards to the speeds they are great, I ordered the 28/1 package and I am getting those speeds consistently no issues.
bt
join:2009-02-26
canada

bt

said by juggie:

I just wanted to post a very positive review of start.ca.

Might I suggest putting a copy of this in the review section? »User reviews - Start.ca
juggie
join:2007-04-25
H0H0H0

juggie

done.

rocca
Start.ca
Premium Member
join:2008-11-16
London, ON

rocca to juggie

Premium Member

to juggie
said by juggie:

I have to say this has been a flawless experience from start to finish so far.

Thank you very much, appreciate the review and glad to have another happy member. Welcome aboard!

Davesnothere
Change is NOT Necessarily Progress
Premium Member
join:2009-06-15
Canada

Davesnothere

Premium Member

said by rocca:

said by juggie:

I have to say this has been a flawless experience from start to finish so far.

Thank you very much, appreciate the review and glad to have another happy member. Welcome aboard!

Rather : "....a flawless experience from Start to NO finish...."

Unless of course he/she happens to be Finnish.

THAT would change EVERYTHING !