spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

jsmaster

join:2008-03-16
Montreal, QC

25\10 not offered anymore with fibe tv ?

I used to have it before with my fibe TV

Now wanted to upgrade again to 20-10 because i need a little more punch to my connection and CSR told me it is not avaible in my area. I was like WTF ??

I live in anjou, qc,

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4

Do you have FTTH or FTTN? If you have FTTN, the max you can get with FibeTV is the 15/10 tier.

morisato

Oshawa, ON
reply to jsmaster

I think its to do with the fact that then Your fibe tv will Slow down your internet, from 25/10 So You have to pick. 25/10 or 15/10 and fibe tv
--
Every time Someone leaves Sympatico an Angel gets its wings.

kovy

join:2009-03-26
kudos:8
reply to jsmaster

said by jsmaster:

I used to have it before with my fibe TV

Now wanted to upgrade again to 20-10 because i need a little more punch to my connection and CSR told me it is not avaible in my area. I was like WTF ??

I live in anjou, qc,

If you're on FTTN with FibeTV you can't get it.

If you're on FTTN without FibeTV you can get it.

If you're on FTTH the it doesn't matter, you can get it.

joeybee
Joey
Premium
join:2003-08-12
Hamilton, ON
reply to morisato

The crappy thing is my line is capable of over 65mb but they won't let me have more bandwidth for my internet
--
Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, Are the ones who do.

morisato

Oshawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
·TekSavvy DSL
·ELECTRONICBOX

Its not that they won;t They will just wait for new packages to roll out, Currently they cannot give more than 25 meg on a FTTN line Fibe tv uses bandwidth if they give u a 25/10 Connection and Fibe tv You will have slow Internet when watching tv etc.., By limiting your Internet to 15/10 it means you get 10 meg reserved for your fibetv. so just wait till a 50 Meg profile lands then you can get 25/10 and fibe tv but not 50 p:)
--
Every time Someone leaves Sympatico an Angel gets its wings.

AnonTtt

@primus.ca

said by morisato:

Its not that they won;t They will just wait for new packages to roll out, Currently they cannot give more than 25 meg on a FTTN line Fibe tv uses bandwidth if they give u a 25/10 Connection and Fibe tv You will have slow Internet when watching tv etc.., By limiting your Internet to 15/10 it means you get 10 meg reserved for your fibetv. so just wait till a 50 Meg profile lands then you can get 25/10 and fibe tv but not 50 p:)

Yes but when will it happen? I'm tired of waiting.