spc
uniqs
Slipen
join:2010-04-18
Cairo, GA

Slipen to computerdoc06

to computerdoc06

Re: Georgia ETA..??

It is not really a ETR, its just a fictional date they like to change on whim just to keep me from calling everyday.My 1st ETR was January of 2011 and then July of 2011 and then January of 2012,June 2012,December of 2012 and now end of January 2013. I completely expect it to be a month to month thing if I were to stay a customer, but I don't see me doing that past the 1st of the year. I got my 1st 4GLTE signal yesterday 18MBPS down and 4MBPS up. I can foresee me finding a way to adhere to 10GBS a month usage.

Home phone for 10 dollars a month and I keep my number and it uses my 1000mins I get already. I save 50-60 dollars a month and get a better connection.
Slipen

Slipen

Hopefully for some of us cellphone broadband will eclipse WS's excuse for broadband and when it starts hitting the pocket book for more than 10 dollars a month and they start losing the phone and internet (80 dollars) a month the shareholders will start asking questions.

Windstream had the nerve to send me a survey for how they were doing. Who ever got the pleasure of reading it probably wished they had not sent it.
malianx
join:2012-11-24
Clarendon, TX

malianx

Wireless will always suffer from the latency issues it currently has, because of the nature or physics and distance. If all you do is browse the web and watch netflix, sure you'll be fine. Most of the rest of us are screwed, and it won't get better.
Slipen
join:2010-04-18
Cairo, GA

Slipen

Been testing Verizon's 4GLTE (home fusion) for about 5 days now, lowest speed was 5.9MBPS and max was 33.0MBPS and upload of 3.2 upload. Talking with people in game they say they have no lag, pings of 30-100ms never over that. This is starting to look like a viable option for me.