uniqs
JSheridan
join:2006-07-03
USA

JSheridan to muze

to muze

Re: [HN7000S] Narrowly avoided Gen 4

said by muze:

Well 2 years does suck for those who got suckered like i almost did, but it's not forever and it is cheaper.

For what it's worth the install went well with Excede today in a brief break from as heavy a trio of storms as N. Ca sees. The installer was on his game and diagnosed a bad "Tria" which is the universal receiver/sender on the newer gen sats. Once he put a new one on everything was great hardware wise.

I am going to have to jump over to that excede part of the forum though because the all American CS tech support shouldn't be too proud of itself. Chrome on a Mac (undoubtedly the start of it) won't log into my wildblue account, hangs between google docs, youtube, and my account trying to redirect. Looks like a server jam but in a total of 2 calls and about an hour on the phone with tech support they have managed to diagnose nothing and drop both calls. All i really want is a similar diagnostic to what Hughesnet has with the SCC. I'm sure it's there but it won't just load my IP address.

You'll have to delete all your google cookies to log into your WildBlue account.

For some system status info use 192.168.100.1
muze
join:2012-11-28
Jenner, CA

muze

Yep, thanks, here and there on the Wildblue forum.
JSheridan
join:2006-07-03
USA

JSheridan

said by muze:

marsh_0x
join:2006-04-25
Tomahawk, WI

marsh_0x

said by JSheridan:

said by muze: