uniqs
share rss forum feed

Glen T

join:2003-11-03
BC
reply to RealRazzyW8

Re: Microsoft to IE haters: You're sad

said by RealRazzyW8 :

Just so you all know, RazzyIE @charter isn't me.

That's interesting. An anonymous poster with an identity crisis.

Badonkadonk
Premium
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Dish Network
reply to Glen T

said by Glen T:

Huh. That's not the part I remember. Kinda reminds me of the ill-fated Seinfeld/Gates commercial. All I remember from that one was the shoe salesman saying, "Those shoes run a little tight." Never understood that one either.

Well, some people understand the stuff that others don't. We don't all have the capacities.
--
How nice. This country is being run by a broken record repeating the same two words over and over. Cretin.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
join:2003-08-04
USA
kudos:12
reply to Mele20

quote:
Why don't you change the font then? My IE 10 uses Verdana and it looks exactly the same as IE8 on my beloved XP.

I have my IE6 set to "TIMES NEW ROMAN" (Actually i didnt ever change it from that) and it looks excellent!

Try TIMES NEW ROMAN (UNDER LATIN BASED) and see if you like it Mele! (And Courier NEW for the other one)

jaa
Premium
join:2000-06-13
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
·Vonage
reply to Dustyn

The browser wars have been going on for quite some time, and will likely continue.

I got a call from a friend - he couldn't understand why his favorites bar was gone. He had installed Chrome (has no idea how - probably came bundled with something else he installed), and it became his default browser.
--
NOTHING justifies terrorism. We don't negotiate with terrorists. Those that support terrorists are terrorists.

Bach
Premium
join:2002-02-16
Flint, MI

The Adobe flash player update is one that could have installed Chrome and set it as the default.

EUS
Kill cancer
Premium
join:2002-09-10
canada
reply to jaa

Avast install?

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO
reply to Dustyn

IE is is the BEST browser ever, to download other browsers with .

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

2 edits

1 recommendation

reply to Bach

I don't really care two turds about who uses what browser. I've found that Opera best suits me, and that in comparison, every version of IE since 5 or 6 have just been horribly slow. Nevermind the fact I've fallen in love with Opera's mouse gestures (any other browsers doing that yet?). Never gave FF or Chrome a shot for that reason alone.

As for the vid, it leaves me with the impression that IE sucks, and MS knows it. Just not as much as it used to.

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
USA

I dont think 6 is slow at all!!!!!! (You must not have had your MAX CONNECTIONS set to 48)

Jodokast96
Stupid people really piss me off.
Premium
join:2005-11-23
Erial, NJ
Reviews:
·Verizon Online DSL

said by Dude111:

I dont think 6 is slow at all!!!!!! (You must not have had your MAX CONNECTIONS set to 48)

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit, is it?

Dude111
An Awesome Dude
Premium
USA

Oh im sorry buddy,i misread your reply,please forgive me!

Dustyn
Premium
join:2003-02-26
Ontario, CAN
kudos:11
reply to Dustyn

Check out the entirety of the new Karaoke Web Standard at »www.karaokewebstandard.org.
And meet Eugene at

»youtu.be/lD9FAOPBiDk

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAecpAcy···ndscreen

sivran
Opera ex-pat
Premium
join:2003-09-15
Irving, TX
kudos:1

2 recommendations

reply to Jodokast96

Most other browsers have addons for mouse gestures.

Opera's still better though.