uniqs

ohsoh8bell
@rogers.com

ohsoh8bell to simon726

Anon

to simon726

Re: [TV] Fibe TV availability in Ajax, Ontario

I absolutely refuse to get it.

I was interested BUT you will NEVER get a straight answer from the ads or the agents. Even the phone agent REFUSED to give me the total for the monthly charge. She kept breaking it down to This and that plus fees and taxes.

Screw that. I have a Rogers analog cable account I refuse to get rid of and it drives Rogers nuts. They keep bugging me to get rid of it. NO I say because you once offered me a STB for free and now you won't. Until you do again I won't convert. Cut my channels? Go ahead, but my lack of cooperation is screwing up your bandwidth allocation on my node and I love that.
morisato
join:2008-03-16
Oshawa, ON

morisato

i imagine when they stop offering analog you'll switch rofl.

DKS
Damn Kidney Stones

join:2001-03-22
Owen Sound, ON

DKS to ohsoh8bell

to ohsoh8bell
said by ohsoh8bell :

Screw that. I have a Rogers analog cable account I refuse to get rid of and it drives Rogers nuts. They keep bugging me to get rid of it. NO I say because you once offered me a STB for free and now you won't. Until you do again I won't convert. Cut my channels? Go ahead, but my lack of cooperation is screwing up your bandwidth allocation on my node and I love that.

And that is exactly what they will do. They will set an analogue cutoff date and send you an offer for a free STB. It will arrive by UPS and you will install it. You will call in to authorize it and it is done. If you don't call in, it self-authorizes, I understand (it had linked before I spoke to the CSR). Once you reach the deadline, you lose cable completely as the system is cut over. You either cancel or accept the box.

whisky1pal
@rogers.com

whisky1pal

Anon

said by DKS:

said by ohsoh8bell :

And that is exactly what they will do. They will set an analogue cutoff date and send you an offer for a free STB. It will arrive by UPS and you will install it. You will call in to authorize it and it is done. If you don't call in, it self-authorizes, I understand (it had linked before I spoke to the CSR). Once you reach the deadline, you lose cable completely as the system is cut over. You either cancel or accept the box.

if he wants to be stubborn let him loose his channels, hope fully it will teach him a lesson not to mess with your cable or fibe co.