Premium Member
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY

1 edit

Rook008 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 13 Games Discussion

Sanchez gets my vote for ugliest QB performance of the week. It's only the second quarter and he's thrown 3 Interceptions already.

And Sanchez gets benched, McElroy leads the Jets to a win.
Yes, the Jets won. The end is near.

shaner
Premium Member
join:2000-10-04
Calgary, AB

shaner

Premium Member

said by Rook008:

Sanchez gets my vote for ugliest QB performance of the week. It's only the second quarter and he's thrown 3 Interceptions already.

And Sanchez gets benched, McElroy leads the Jets to a win.
Yes, the Jets won. The end is near.

And Tebow still sits.

That organization is a disaster.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

Yeah, Tebow should have seen some play time earlier in the season (when the Jets were getting blown out) but he was injured for today's game.
Even if he was healthy, I doubt they would have put Tebow in.
The Jets are a disaster.
sailor
Premium Member
join:2003-10-21
Long Island

1 recommendation

sailor to Rook008

Premium Member

to Rook008
said by Rook008:

Hey take it easy on him Rook...just got to give him a couple of more seasons to develop.

_____

The quarterback switch came during the middle of one of the ugliest offensive games you’ll ever see. Both teams traded punts and turnovers in the first half with quarterback play that would make Don Coryell cry. Sanchez threw three interceptions in the first half, including one on the first play of the game. Cardinals rookie Ryan Lindley could barely complete a pass.

Ryan watched Sanchez struggle through three series in the third quarter. With the Jets trailing 3-0, Ryan finally gave offensive coordinator Tony Sparano the order to make the switch after Arizona defensive end Ronald Talley batted down Sanchez’s third-down pass.

Sparano told Sanchez, who sought out Ryan on the sideline to find out if it was really true. Sanchez then put his helmet down, threw on a baseball cap and grabbed the clipboard. McElroy began to throw behind the Jets bench, drawing the loudest cheer of the day from a MetLife Stadium crowd that showered Sanchez with boos.

“Of course you want to be in the game,” Sanchez said. “I’ve been in a situation like that before. It was a learning experience. We’ll move on and do exactly what Greg does for me and that’s support him, chart the plays, give him my insight from the sideline and do my best to help us win, whether you’re on the field or off.”

»www.nypost.com/p/sports/ ··· i78OKYNO

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium Member
Far Rockaway, NY

Rook008

Premium Member

I'm just glad they took him out before he threw any more INT's.