Clean Up Our Oceans
Premium
join:2001-08-22
Westville, NJ
kudos:7
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to mythology

Re: Print Ad I did that appear in 4wd magazine.

I'm interested in how much you charge, hourly or per job? I really enjoy creating graphic art as a hobby and I have already done some freelance work for an amateur photographer who recently started hiring herself out for weddings, graduations, etc. So far I haven't done anything all that complicated or intricate and I haven't excepted anything in return for the work.

I'm thinking about putting together a portfolio of the work I've done and maybe take on some paying gigs?

--
Stop The Mindless Killings Stop Over Fishing

mythology
Premium
join:2002-10-16
Seneca, SC

1 edit
said by dolphins:

I'm interested in how much you charge, hourly or per job? I really enjoy creating graphic art as a hobby and I have already done some freelance work for an amateur photographer who recently started hiring herself out for weddings, graduations, etc. So far I haven't done anything all that complicated or intricate and I haven't excepted anything in return for the work.

I'm thinking about putting together a portfolio of the work I've done and maybe take on some paying gigs?

Asking the wrong person really. I could make more money at Mcdonalds. I like to think of my current employment as an intership. Will be 2 years this spring and I`m kind of in the same boat you are.