HeadSpinning
MNSi Internet
join:2005-05-29
Windsor, ON

HeadSpinning to bdoyledimou

to bdoyledimou

Re: New transit from TATA?

said by bdoyledimou:

Seriously? I work with TATA on a daily basis, and they can't even move a portable database from one server to the next -- they are running a transport for Tek now?

TATA is a big company with many divisions. This particular one was the old Teleglobe network.

d4m1r
join:2011-08-25

d4m1r

said by HeadSpinning:

said by bdoyledimou:

Seriously? I work with TATA on a daily basis, and they can't even move a portable database from one server to the next -- they are running a transport for Tek now?

TATA is a big company with many divisions. This particular one was the old Teleglobe network.

Are you sure? If it is the old Teleglobe network, I am a little less worried.

@brad, whose cheaper than TATA? Maybe Cogent, but nobody else comes to mind. Then again, I haven't been in that sphere for a while now so...
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by d4m1r:

Yes, very much so.
said by d4m1r:

@brad, whose cheaper than TATA? Maybe Cogent, but nobody else comes to mind. Then again, I haven't been in that sphere for a while now so...

Cogent and Hurricane are.

eeeaddict
join:2010-02-14

eeeaddict

said by 34764170:

said by d4m1r:

Yes, very much so.
said by d4m1r:

Cogent and Hurricane are.

I thought those 3 were to only big providers at least in toronto, what others are there for isp transit?
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

said by eeeaddict:

I thought those 3 were to only big providers at least in toronto, what others are there for isp transit?

Your question isn't very clear. Are you referring to pricing? Also transit is transit.