how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

monicakm

join:2005-03-12
Grand Saline, TX

Gen4/Download Allowance Has Been Reset

Crap! I'm never gonna figure out how well this 10GB/month is going to work out! Rocked on for about 2 weeks and I was at 78% full last night when I checked again and it was 100% full. Anyone else get reset lately after a couple of weeks of normal decline in data usage?

diablo1892
Plough, sew, water, harvest. Repeat.

join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

Yep, i was at 29% and it just magically reset itself and its been atleast 2 weeks since it reset and our "time untill allowance refill" is showing 9 days remianing, yay we are still recieveing FREE download usage with slow speeds.

TexasRebel

join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX
reply to monicakm

heh! I was at 1% and it reset.. I was like WTF?? Either their metering system is crap like their service or they reset everyone to 100% because of the really crappy level of service they have had lately.

Est Texas

@direcway.com

That's it. They are trying to keep us happy by resetting. NOT WORKING. I'm very unhappy with this service right now. I was so looking forward to it. I should of known better.

East Texas

@direcway.com
reply to diablo1892

They are trying to keep us happy. LOL It's not working in this household. My teenager daughter is about ready to call them and if she gets on the phone well they ain't heard nothing yet. Maybe all the corporate people need at least 3 teenagers in their house at night with BAD internet service.

Elkhorn

join:2009-12-31
Lyons, OR
reply to monicakm

My daytime allowance stopped re-setting 11/29, though my Bonus Bytes allowance is still re-setting.
Interestingly, I upgraded to the POWER Plus plan which gives me 15gb Bonus Bytes, but my meter just shows 100% full at 10gb - I'll need to contact HN if they stop re-setting the Bonus Bytes.
(For me, the service has been just fine so far........)
--
HT1000, Gen4, Power PLUS, Beam 10, Windows 7