Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

OSUGoose

join:2007-12-27
Columbus, OH

1 recommendation

So

What if the DVR sees/hears sex in progress, is it going to deliver parenting class ads, or baby related ads, or abortion ads. What if it thinks the girl is underage, will it call the police?

me1212

join:2008-11-20
Pleasant Hill, MO

1 recommendation

Depends, is the boy under-age too?

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Clearly one is over 18 if I stated the girl/boy was underage.

And that could be simply a 16 yo with a 18 yr old or worse the minor and older adult.

me1212

Pleasant Hill, MO
I'd say depends on the age of consent laws.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
No it wouldn't, as it would be a unwarranted invasion of privacy, doesn't change that the act is wrong, but there should not be a 3rd party observing, plus imagine the lawsuit if the girl was legal age, but just looked young/underage.

Or could someone self pleasuring get charged with indecent exposure since the "monitor" of the feed the DVR pickups was subjected to it.

I mean there are all kinds of Pandora box esque things a thing like this opens up on both sides.

me1212

Pleasant Hill, MO
Agreed, we need to put a stop to this BS some how. I don't want this crap in my house at all.

The saddest part is, the kids growing up now will see this as normal, and not resist it when they are adults.

tshirt
Premium,MVM
join:2004-07-11
Snohomish, WA
kudos:5
reply to OSUGoose
Suppose someone watching alone had a medical emergency and asked/begged for help.
would the provider be allowed to send help?
would they be liable if they ignored the problem?

patcat88

join:2002-04-05
Jamaica, NY
kudos:1
Yes. After the tv injury lawyers are done.

en103

join:2011-05-02

1 recommendation

reply to OSUGoose
What if someone is watching a political debate and states something anti-government. Will there be an FBI raid on their house ?

N3OGH
Yo Soy Col. "Bat" Guano
Premium
join:2003-11-11
Philly burbs
kudos:2
reply to OSUGoose
Click for full size
It's come to this....

Mr Matt

join:2008-01-29
Eustis, FL
kudos:1
reply to OSUGoose
Make sure that you do not set off the 69 Alarm! The sex police will check for sodomy and gonorrhea or is it Sodom and Gomorrah?

chip89
Premium
join:2012-07-05
Independence, OH
reply to N3OGH
It looks like Verizon is now paying cats to watch us now.

OSUGoose

Columbus, OH
Cats I wouldn't mind, or a dog.

jubangy
Premium
join:2005-03-26
Corry, PA
reply to me1212
So when my kids wander out in the living room after the shower so we can get them dressed, and the cable box sees it on camera does that mean the cable co now committed a crime?