how-to block ads

Search Topic:
share rss forum feed

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to Venom1

Re: [MoP] Brawlers Guild

Always loved how Blizz gets jabs in at some pop culture references. Some are good, some less so, but I do like Fight Club.

Guessing Goggalor is a Beiber fan.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

said by bTU:

Always loved how Blizz gets jabs in at some pop culture references. Some are good, some less so, but I do like Fight Club.

Guessing Goggalor is a Beiber fan.

Beiber is freaking dreamy. I really wish he hadn't changed his hairstyle, though.

As for Meatloaf's singing, I'm referring to his recent (about a month ago) appearance with Romney at one of his rallies. You really should look it up on the youtubez... it is spectacularly horrendous.
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN

said by Goggalor:

As for Meatloaf's singing, I'm referring to his recent (about a month ago) appearance with Romney at one of his rallies.

I saw Meatloaf live a few years back. Once he got warmed up he was fine. Cold he is painful to hear.
--
“Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.” ¯ Robert A. Heinlein

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

said by Kilroy:

said by Goggalor:

As for Meatloaf's singing, I'm referring to his recent (about a month ago) appearance with Romney at one of his rallies.

I saw Meatloaf live a few years back. Once he got warmed up he was fine. Cold he is painful to hear.

A few years can be a long time for a singer's pipes, especially if the singer does not use them and/or ruins them in some way (alcohol, drugs, etc.).
--
From Psychonauts -
Lungfish Civilian: (describing Goggalor) He's impervious to bullets! ... and love!
--

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

Saw him a few years ago out in Grand Junction and he was great then. But yeah, the years can be harsh on the pipes, especially with the demand his songs put on them. I'll look on youtube when I get home, but if his voice wasn't warmed up it could be why, or his age plus weight and many performances might be catching up to him.

Too bad they couldn't do the "bitch tits" on the toon model. But I guess since he's undead they figured they decomposed.