TSI Support
ISP Employee
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

1 edit

TSI Outages

ISP Employee

[OUTAGE REPORT] 12/03/2012 1:30PM

We have started to receive multiple reports of issues with both RF Signal & DHCP issues in London (York POI). We are currently looking into the situation to pinpoint the down the related issues & as soon as we have more information we will update the thread.

***UPDATE***- TheRF Signal Outage in Ottawa (St. Laurent POI) has been resolved.

We thank all for your patience.

Regards,
Martin

Tdot
@rogers.com

Tdot

Anon

Re: [OUTAGE REPORT] 12/03/2012 11:00AM

Can you confirm if this is impacting Toronto (DSL) as well?Im suddenly without a network and have tried the usual

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

If you are having DSL issues, then it would be something unrelated. If you haven't posted in the »/forum ··· avdirect forum yet, I'll invite you to do so.

Thanks,
Martin
JenSuisUn

JenSuisUn to TSI Outages

Premium Member

to TSI Outages

Re: [OUTAGE REPORT] 12/03/2012 1:30PM

***UPDATE***- TheRF Signal Outage in Ottawa (St. Laurent POI) has been resolved.

Leekwd
@rogers.com

Leekwd

Anon

What does the Ottawa region have to do with the London issue? My Internet is still down from this morning in London. How much longer is this issue going to take approx?

JenSuisUn
Premium Member
join:2006-02-23
Chatham, ON

JenSuisUn

Premium Member

said by Leekwd :

What does the Ottawa region have to do with the London issue?

It has nothing to do with the Ottawa issue. Both locations were having issues.... Ottawa has been fixed.

We have no ETA for London. Have you contacted us about the issue or not?

Nur
@74.198.164.x

Nur

Anon

Opened a ticket through the phone. My Ottawa dsl never came back after the outage