Note: ಠ_ಠ

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to AntonyLingo

Well, I thought I was a goner. What was your reasoning for me again? Just for the heck of it?

AntonyLingo

join:2009-10-28
Toronto

vote krisn

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

ok, we'll be that way then.

vote Antony

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to ProtusMose

Protus, would you agree with me that it's most probably not Antony at this point? Especially with Kristopher confirming that there are vanillas in this game.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Reviews:
·ooma

Antony's the question mark because he's not a question mark. He's probably the worst player that I've ever seen in the three or four games he played before. He's playing a much more subdued game this time around, after a bumpy first day. Either he learned or he had a good mafia coach.

I can't claim to have looked at his voting habits really closely. (I didn't keep a sheet this game:( )

That said, I'd still put him last at this point on my list. Out of the remaining three, I've got no clue. Whoever's scum this game will get a trophy from me.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

It's all the same to me. Me or Antony + you two at LoL. I'm worried what you'll do at LoL, but that's out of my control.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

Krisnatharok - 1 - Antonylingo (L-2)
Antonylingo - 1 - Krisnatharok (L-2)

Players not voting: ekster, Protusmose

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE

vote: Krisnatharok

Abstaining from using my ability now. Will not use it for the remainder of the game unless absolutely necessary.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC

Well... I hate this game.

vote krisnatharok

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA

Official Vote Count
Players needed to lynch: 3

Krisnatharok - 3 - Antonylingo, Protusmose , ekster (L-0)
Antonylingo - 1 - Krisnatharok (L-2)

Players not voting: None

TWILIGHT

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
reply to DrModem

It had been a long road to this point. The town was filled with the shallow graves of the dead, and only four remained. After a short discussion, three pulled out guns. "THE MADNESS MUST STOP" they said with tears in their eyes. And with that, they all aimed at the only one who had used a gun and shot him dead.

So ended the madness.

Mafia Godfather - Krisnatharok
You appear innocent to investigations. You also have one vig shot you can use at any time, aim wisely. You win with the mafia. Your partner is Goggalor.

TOWN WINS.

BLOCKFIRE/ARCHIVIS WINS.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat

Roles

Mafia Governor - Goggalor
As long as you are alive the day lynch will be prevented, but not the night lynch. You win with the mafia. Your partner is Krisnatharok.

Mafia Godfather - Krisnatharok
You appear innocent to investigations. You also have one vig shot you can use at any time, aim wisely. You win with the mafia. Your partner is Goggalor.

Cop - ekster
You are the cop, you can investigate someone each night to see if they are guilty or innocent. You win with the town.

Lazarus - Meningitis
If killed, you will resurrect after the next day/night period. Your role is only revealed if you are killed again. You win with the town.

Lieutenant Governor - Brom
You can save a player from being lynched once in the game. You win with the town.

Exit Poller - 47
You get the night vote count via PM each time it is updated. You win with the town.

Politician - Protusmose
You can steal and control one player's vote during each day/night period. You win with the town.

Joker - Blockfire/Archivis
You are the joker. You win by getting lynched. Get lynched at all costs!

Saint Townie - Jobbie
You take one more vote to lynch. You win with the town.
Note: is told that they are just a generic townie

Black Sheep Townie - AntonyLingo
You take one less vote to lynch. You win with the town.
Note: is told that they are just a generic townie.

Townie - Kristopher
You win with the town.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
reply to DrModem

I did not record an action log for this game.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat

My commentary on the game:

1. Krisnatharok was pro with his vig claim move(I seriously thought he was going to win, he never even made it onto many of the "most suspected" lists you guys were putting out), but the town could have easily reasoned out that the only players who would be given a direct kill would be mafia, due to logical balance reasons. My games may be sociopathically insane, but they are balanced.

2. The no lynches at the start of the game were pointlessly stupid. I don't know what you guys thought you were accomplishing, I would not make a game where you could nolynch forever and root out all the mafia by investigation.

3. The town needs to lynch with more conviction. Even when you had a huge majority, you guys were almost spineless with lynches. You would spend forever getting nowhere, then jump on a bandwagon of the person who most of you proclaimed was obviously innocent, all the while protesting that you were sure that xyz player was definitely guilty.

This was a hilriously fun game to mod. GG

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria

That was the best game I've played in a long while. Everyone did well. Thanks for modding it.

Good job to KrisN for making himself look town by admission of the shot. Hard to believe mafia would stick their neck out like that, but you played it well and almost made it to victory.

Antony played one hell of a game. He had one less vote to kill him, and didn't get lynched. In the end, he was playing with logic, which helped the Town achieve victory.

Good game to all.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
USA

Side note: this was the most active game by post count since crazy game 10... which was exactly two years ago. And had 22 players.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

Aw, gg ya'll. I should have gotten PM and Antony killed earlier. I was starting to get worried that KrisT would have me finished off, and didn't count on Antony locking onto me at the end.

Twas fun.
--
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to DrModem

said by DrModem:

3. The town needs to lynch with more conviction. Even when you had a huge majority, you guys were almost spineless with lynches. You would spend forever getting nowhere, then jump on a bandwagon of the person who most of you proclaimed was obviously innocent, all the while protesting that you were sure that xyz player was definitely guilty.

This was a hilriously fun game to mod. GG

This part was fun to watch and and manipulate. In the end the same tendency killed me, but it was still fun to watch. :P
--

AntonyLingo

join:2009-10-28
Toronto

Great game and great way to finish off the year. Merry christmas guys

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA
reply to DrModem

Thanks for hosting Modem! Was a fun game to watch from the sidelines (damn you KrisN)! Well played.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to DrModem

GG
And thanks for running it, Modem.

KrisN stood out for me from the start even if I didn't say it (I was 90% sure it was either Kristopher or KrisN half way through the game), but the problem is that we had all these powers that were fitting to be mafia in my mind, and they were all too damn dangerous to have at LoL (beloved, lazarus, exit poller, politician) so I felt safer with getting rid of them first, just in case.

But yeah, anyone who refuses to vote you or considers you 100% town is probably mafia. the two Krises got too close to me and had to go at the end of the day.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

I was very happy with Kristopher proclaiming he would not vote for me this game. Even if he did.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria

I just like to be melodramatic in games.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
reply to DrModem

Ya'lls were making me mads. Had me internally raging. "I could kill you at any moment and you wouldn't even be mad at me for doing it! Yet, you persist on hounding me, even unto death."

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit

A well-played game. I thought my stirring up the FUD each day of my own melodrama ("It could be ANYONE guys, ANYONE" a la TF2 spy) and night was going to raise suspicions much earlier. Arch said it was glaringly obvious after he died, but hindsight is clearly just 20/20.
--

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Krisnatharok

I took that as kristopher was just baiting people and started doing the same myself as the mafia loves to jump on that opportunity and try to be buddies with whoever said it.

It's why I kept saying that Antony needs to go, but never voted for him, whereas I kept saying I would never vote for PM, you or Kristopher, and was willing to lynch all 3 of you.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to DrModem

said by DrModem:

2. The no lynches at the start of the game were pointlessly stupid. I don't know what you guys thought you were accomplishing, I would not make a game where you could nolynch forever and root out all the mafia by investigation.

I was for no lynch because it allowed me to investigate

But if we are to do this game again, I suggest that the game starts at night (so everyone can do their night actions) but no 'no lynch' allowed through the whole game. This should balance it out as people get something to talk on night 1 and don't need to lynch completely randomly, but still have to lynch.

Goggalor
Psychonaut
Premium
join:2009-06-09
Your Mind!
kudos:2

Sorry to KrisN for nubbing it up. I thought my power completely negated the day lynch, but apparently just spared whomever was up for lynch. Knowing that, I would have just stayed quiet about my role and watched ya'll sweat.

Also, Modem, you screwed me with the 'Jobbie never went to L--1', ya bastage.

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
Tyrinaria
reply to ekster

said by ekster:

I was for no lynch because it allowed me to investigate

Lotta good that did us.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games