Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON
reply to Thane_Bitter

Re: [Rant] New Laptop with Win8 - do not like!

Remember when the Start button disappeared in Windows Vista, but you could get it back?....

I'm guessing with Windows 7 you could still get the start "button" back, but not in Windows 8?

....I'm probably the only one who will say this, but I love Vista...poor thing just didn't get a fair shake...

Guess I'll stick with this beast that I bought in 2009 until it dies....

Last Parade

join:2002-10-07
Port Colborne, ON
Reviews:
·Start Communicat..

said by nitzguy:

Remember when the Start button disappeared in Windows Vista, but you could get it back?....

nope

Thane_Bitter
Inquire within

join:2005-01-20
reply to nitzguy

Actually no I don't, never had it, you are among the minority though I don't think there was much of a difference between it and Windows 7.

nitzguy
Premium
join:2002-07-11
Sudbury, ON

said by Thane_Bitter:

Actually no I don't, never had it, you are among the minority though I don't think there was much of a difference between it and Windows 7.

I love XP...but I'll take vista...Still have an XP machine rockin it...it does my output to a TV when I'm doing stuff like Netflix and rogers on demand when I watched Blue Jays games...other than that it has no purpose, but it works, and works well for whats under the hood, 2gb ram, aging Core2DuoE6600...from like 2008...it does what I need it to do, so I'll keep it running...