spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Os
join:2011-01-26
US

Os

We're Officially Part of Cogeco Now

I guess it's time to officially welcome our Canadian overlords.
JimmyK814
join:2010-12-29
Altoona, PA

JimmyK814

I guess we hope for the best! As long as they don't bring the bandwidth caps, I'll likely be happy.... except for the underwhelming number of HD channels which I hope will improve.

I receive a flier for DirecTV almost weekly... I'm not sure the grass is greener on the other side, but I'm tempted more and more to be an Internet and Phone only customer.
Os
join:2011-01-26
US

Os

Meanwhile, I received my statement today. Nothing but a list of movies I can buy On Demand.

There's a reason I haven't bought a CableCard device yet. I'm not sure I want to be stuck with cable.
JimmyK814
Altoona, PA

JimmyK814

We must be thinking the same. I was just looking on eBay to see what I could resell my HD Homerun stuff for, if it comes to that.
ABBJason
join:2010-06-03
Altoona, PA

ABBJason to Os

to Os
We haven't heard anything other than a fancy email welcoming us to Cogeco. I expect that now that things are official, talk about what they'd like to see Atlantic Broadband do in the future as far as services and so forth will begin. I know everyone wants a better HD lineup, on our side as well as the customer.
JimmyK814
Altoona, PA

JimmyK814

As long as they don't ruin the internet (i.e. caps) and improve the selection of HD channels, I don't really see any reason to complain.

I have to admit, the customer service end has improved over the years, thanks to those like yourself.
bonut
join:2013-02-19
Stevensville, MD

bonut

Anyone heard any news on caps yet? Seriously hoping they do not implement them.
JimmyK814
Altoona, PA

JimmyK814

Thankfully, no. Chances are if we make it to the end of the year without seeing it, maybe they've realized it's a bad idea.