Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to Kardinal

Premium Member

to Kardinal

Re: New heir to the throne on the way

said by Kardinal:

Her Majesty is 86 (born in 1926), but both she and the Duke of Edinburgh are in remarkably good heath considering their age (he is 91) and still very active. I can but hope to be as well as they are when/if I make it to their respective ages.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN, and all the Royal Family.

I'm sure if you received Royal healthcare all your life you'd live long too!

But that said, my grandma will be 91 herself this January, and she's still doing fairly well.

Kardinal
Dei Gratina Regina
Mod
join:2001-02-04
N of 49th

Kardinal

Mod

said by HiVolt:

I'm sure if you received Royal healthcare all your life you'd live long too!

But that said, my grandma will be 91 herself this January, and she's still doing fairly well.

My grandparents made it to 84, 86, 92, 102 and several great aunts and great uncles made it well into their 90s, so I've certainly got a chance to make it that far with Canadian health care (and it has improved living times since grandparents were alive).

I wonder if the Duchess will move from her husband's station Wales to their apartment at Kensington Palace during her pregnancy so that she's close to the hospital she's now in.
resa1983
Premium Member
join:2008-03-10
North York, ON

resa1983

Premium Member

said by Kardinal:

I wonder if the Duchess will move from her husband's station Wales to their apartment at Kensington Palace during her pregnancy so that she's close to the hospital she's now in.

Probably depends on how serious it is, how quickly they get it under control, and if she needs a PICC line..

HiVolt
Premium Member
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON

HiVolt to Kardinal

Premium Member

to Kardinal
said by Kardinal:

My grandparents made it to 84, 86, 92, 102 and several great aunts and great uncles made it well into their 90s, so I've certainly got a chance to make it that far with Canadian health care (and it has improved living times since grandparents were alive).

Yeah, those are some impressive years for all your grandparents.

If we take an average of those, you should make it to 91 at least!