uniqs

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to Vinceruos_t

to Vinceruos_t

Re: [MoP] Mage thread of Awesomeness

What version? And what was your number, if you don't mind me asking? I haven't done MSV this week, so my previous #'s are obsolete.
Vinceruos_t
join:2012-05-04

Vinceruos_t

It was normal and I believe I was 25th with 120kish

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

25 normal? Or 10?
Vinceruos_t

Vinceruos_t

10 man
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme

Dammit prob going Arcane, McB give me the rundown on stats please for reforge lite

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

Hit 15%

Haste = Mastery as far as I can see...Stacking either seems to give good results...I think a lot of it depends on your playstyle and if you're comfortable managing your mana levels.

If you stack haste you use Frost Armor, unless you can get ~27% raid buffed without it. If you stack mastery or can get high levels of haste without FA, use Mage Armor.

Exosphere - Mal'Ganis is an example of a haste stacking Arcane Mage who posts great logs. Check out his/her armory and WoL parses if you want to study that set-up.
Vinceruos_t

Vinceruos_t to cigtyme

to cigtyme
Make sure you use rune of power if you play arcane. Its sort of mandatory for arcane. If a fight is not feasible for rune of power then you are better off going frost.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
Marietta, GA

McBrain

I've actually had good mana returns from Incanter's Ward on Garalon...but that's the only time I've ever tried to use it as Arcane.

Incanter's Ward and stacked haste for Garalon is probably not a bad approach.