spc
uniqs
This is a sub-selection from I can help
NoWildBlue
join:2012-12-03

NoWildBlue to Exede Nick

to Exede Nick

Re: I can help

Any help this direction would be greatly appreciated. :uhh.This is probabbly the most disappointing service purchase I have ever made. Problems...After spending hours on the telephone, I finally got them to send someone out. He spent prob1.5 hours, only to tell me he couldn't find what was wrong. Before he left, we tried connected another computer up to the ethernet line. We got service. Then, we couldn't get it on the first computer that we had gotten it on before. He said it was my computer. Before him bringing in another modem, he couldn't identify the problem. After getting internet on the second computer, via ethernet line, he said my problem was the first computer, AND the router. Assuming he knew what he was talking about, I purchased a new router. Guess what, it isn't the router. Still no wireless, after over a month. What a drag. Time use with this service is more than expected. Expensive for what I get.
Exede Nick
join:2012-10-18
Davenport, IA

Exede Nick

I would be more than happy to look into this for you. Can you please send me the name and phone number that are on your account at wildbluelistens@viasat.com? Just let me know that this was the site you posted on in the email so I know what I'm looking for.
This is a sub-selection from I can help