Insert Witty Phrase Here
Premium Member
join:2000-04-13
West Brookfield, MA

1 edit

1 recommendation

sgarrand

Premium Member

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III Jellybean (4.1.1) available!

Click for full size
About screen.
It's on Kies ( »www.samsung.com/us/kies/ ) when hooked via USB. It hasn't been announced but it's there. Seems like it took forever.

Scott

obeythelaw
Premium Member
join:2003-04-16
Warren, NJ

obeythelaw

Premium Member

As soon as I saw this post, I opened Kies and got the download. Finally! I wonder if we will ever see the future updates/upgrades with the Galaxy S3??

I think the carriers have to at least have updated to JB. Now for the Christmas shopping season they can say that the Galaxy S3 has Jelly Bean (albeit it it isn't 4.1.2).
obeythelaw

obeythelaw to sgarrand

Premium Member

to sgarrand
Just want to add that Jelly Bean is super smooth and now finally have Google Search! The entire OS is very fluid. Google has done great with Jelly Bean.
67845017 (banned)
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL

67845017 (banned)

I guess I can't really tell much of a difference. I wasn't able to really tell on tablet updates either.

Still, the update went smoothly, which is good. And there are a few other tweaks here and there as well.

Steimes
I make internets
Premium Member
join:2002-01-08
Belle Vernon, PA
·Verizon FiOS

Steimes to obeythelaw

Premium Member

to obeythelaw
said by obeythelaw:

Just want to add that Jelly Bean is super smooth and now finally have Google Search! The entire OS is very fluid. Google has done great with Jelly Bean.

Agreed. I am digging Google now.

mromero
Premium Member
join:2000-12-07
Fullerton, CA

mromero to sgarrand

Premium Member

to sgarrand
ofcourse Verizon is last to update to JellyBean, first to lock the damn bootloader.

lordpuffer
Legalize It Joe!
Premium Member
join:2004-09-19
Old Town, ME
Nokia XS-110G-A
Linksys Velop MX5300

lordpuffer to obeythelaw

Premium Member

to obeythelaw
said by obeythelaw:

Hopefully they'll keep you on 4.1.1 until the newer versions of JB are smoother. IMO, 4.1.1 is much better than JB 4.2 and 4.2.1 (I'm on 4.2.1).

Retired6
Premium Member
join:2002-11-09
Earth

1 edit

Retired6 to sgarrand

Premium Member

to sgarrand
Click for full size
Got it..thanks..:+)