share rss forum feed

sgarrand
Insert Witty Phrase Here
Premium
join:2000-04-13
West Brookfield, MA

1 edit

1 recommendation

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III Jellybean (4.1.1) available!

Click for full size
About screen.
It's on Kies ( »www.samsung.com/us/kies/ ) when hooked via USB. It hasn't been announced but it's there. Seems like it took forever.

Scott
--
My web site is WhyTheHell.com

obeythelaw
Premium
join:2003-04-16
Bayonne, NJ
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
·Verizon FiOS
As soon as I saw this post, I opened Kies and got the download. Finally! I wonder if we will ever see the future updates/upgrades with the Galaxy S3??

I think the carriers have to at least have updated to JB. Now for the Christmas shopping season they can say that the Galaxy S3 has Jelly Bean (albeit it it isn't 4.1.2).

obeythelaw
Premium
join:2003-04-16
Bayonne, NJ
reply to sgarrand
Just want to add that Jelly Bean is super smooth and now finally have Google Search! The entire OS is very fluid. Google has done great with Jelly Bean.

Badonkadonk
Premium
join:2000-12-17
Naperville, IL
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Dish Network
I guess I can't really tell much of a difference. I wasn't able to really tell on tablet updates either.

Still, the update went smoothly, which is good. And there are a few other tweaks here and there as well.
--
After reading postings from the self so-called experts on the MS and Apple forums, I just have to shake my head sadly.

Steimes
I make internets
Premium
join:2002-01-08
Belle Vernon, PA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to obeythelaw
said by obeythelaw:

Just want to add that Jelly Bean is super smooth and now finally have Google Search! The entire OS is very fluid. Google has done great with Jelly Bean.

Agreed. I am digging Google now.
--
Making procrastination an art form since Pluto was still a planet.

mromero
Premium
join:2000-12-07
The O.C.
kudos:1
reply to sgarrand
ofcourse Verizon is last to update to JellyBean, first to lock the damn bootloader.

lordpuffer
RIP lil
Premium
join:2004-09-19
Rio Rancho, NM
kudos:2
Reviews:
·CableOne
reply to obeythelaw
said by obeythelaw:

Hopefully they'll keep you on 4.1.1 until the newer versions of JB are smoother. IMO, 4.1.1 is much better than JB 4.2 and 4.2.1 (I'm on 4.2.1).

Retired6
Premium
join:2002-11-09
Earth
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit
reply to sgarrand
Click for full size
Got it..thanks..:+)