1 edit
reply to Foggy

Re: [BC] TELUS High Speed Turbo 25 Usage being reduced 50%

Wow. TELUS. Seriously. What the heck?
--
The more I C, the less I see.

telusguy

@telus.net

Agreed, I may have to look at other options.. I hope with HS 25 down to 250gb, they have HS 50 at 500gb.. that I could live with maybe.

but still... not happy, hope they dont enforce these new caps

Ternerito

join:2002-08-31
Delta, BC
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
reply to pfak

Do we (telus customers) even have a way to assess how much data we 'consume' currently? I just logged in to my telus account, and noticed a 'usage reminders' section. However, the section contains no information... Could not find a figure with the actual bandwidth usage anywhere. Maybe I missed it.

bornav

join:2003-06-24
Richmond, BC

I suppose if we have no way to check yet, then it cannot be enforced yet. Im guessing they will roll that feature in with the Feb 1st change date.

On another note, does anyone with some knowledge of Telus practices know if arbitration is required for disputes? Or can one simply file a claim through a the small claims court and deliver it?

Ayzee

join:2010-03-26
canada

I can't believe they would reduce it by HALF. That's pretty substantial.

There is going to be a lot of unhappy customers if they enforce these new caps. I guess we'll have to wait and see how this all plays out, but it's not looking good.

ruiner

join:2012-03-10
Canada
reply to Ternerito

said by Ternerito:

Do we (telus customers) even have a way to assess how much data we 'consume' currently? I just logged in to my telus account, and noticed a 'usage reminders' section. However, the section contains no information... Could not find a figure with the actual bandwidth usage anywhere. Maybe I missed it.

There used to be one but they seem to have removed it again. It was kind of broken since a few months ago I used around 500 GB and it reported something like 300 GB used.