how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

The Master

join:2008-09-25
Lumberton, NJ

No 150/65 Without TV?

I tried to order it online, no dice. Call to customer service confirmed no 150/65 without TV, although the rep said she was surprised.

Is this likely to change soon? I want the speed, but have no use at all for TV service. In fact, didn't have TV from Comcast for the last 5 years or so that I subscribed to their internet service (bad old days).

Thanks
Ed

jarablue
Always be true to yourself

join:2001-06-11
Boxborough, MA
I wanted to upgrade again to the 150 tier but they said I had to subscribe to the Ultimate HD package...the regular TV package was not enough. Kinda sucks IMO.

The Master

join:2008-09-25
Lumberton, NJ
said by jarablue:

I wanted to upgrade again to the 150 tier but they said I had to subscribe to the Ultimate HD package...the regular TV package was not enough. Kinda sucks IMO.

Yes it does. Had a similar situation several years ago when I was with Comcast. Note I'm not with them anymore

houkouonchi

join:2002-07-22
Ontario, CA
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to The Master
Maybe the problem is the people on the phone? You can do a new order from the web-site as internet only without any problems. It is $99.99 with a 2-year agreement or $104.99 without. Unless its different for people in the east or something.
--
300/150 mbit Bonded Verizon FiOS connection FTW!

Thinkdiff
Premium,MVM
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY
kudos:11
I'm seeing the same thing in NY - no issues turning off the TV and Phone options when ordering service. 150/65 and 300/65 are both offered. 150 is $104.99 month to month, $5 off per month with 2 year contract (same prices).
--
University of Southern California - Fight On!