share rss forum feed
« i agree about phone
This is a sub-selection from Review Comment

um

@videotron.ca
reply to TSI Andre

Re: Review Comment

said by TSI Andre:

We do not know who his is... We simply just remember the name "Doctor" from a series of posts from a while ago.

Andre

Andre, the person you are replying to is talking about the person who was "black listed". Not "Doctor".

Once again you are confirming everything Doctor is saying. You just don't listen or take the time to understand what is said.

The replies here all justify what Doctor stated.

Guru, your eyes are opening. This has been going on for a long long time. We aren't talking months here. And a lot of it is being tried very hard to bring it where it isn't seen. This is nothing. This is only one situation. There are lots more.

Guru

join:2008-10-01
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL

1 recommendation

said by um :

said by TSI Andre:

We do not know who his is... We simply just remember the name "Doctor" from a series of posts from a while ago.

Andre

Andre, the person you are replying to is talking about the person who was "black listed". Not "Doctor".

Once again you are confirming everything Doctor is saying. You just don't listen or take the time to understand what is said.

The replies here all justify what Doctor stated.

+1

said by um :

Guru, your eyes are opening. This has been going on for a long long time. We aren't talking months here. And a lot of it is being tried very hard to bring it where it isn't seen. This is nothing. This is only one situation. There are lots more.

I am well aware but kept my mouth shut!
« i agree about phone
This is a sub-selection from Review Comment