uniqs

diablo18926
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise
join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV

diablo18926 to TheBionic

to TheBionic

Changed my mind.

Earlier in this thread i said that I had pre ordered a copy, well after a few hours of looking it over I found out somethings. I found out very quickly that there is no such thing as LAN play (like FC2 had) this disables me from testing my maps that I made. Another thing, there are certain things that you can put into your MP maps like all vehicles, AI, weapons, etc. Then later I find out that aumo piles are ALSO disabled from putting into the MP maps, this is a huge problem. Something else I found out is nearly everything in the map editor is completely indestructible, in FC2 every single item in the map editor could be broken or shattered and none of this differs between testing/playing it in map editor and solo play or SP mode, this makes it very difficult to have fun with such as with jumpmaps or just breaking stuff.

It don't seem quite too right when you're shooting through an unbroken glassed window, and after shooting atleast 500 bullets straight into the glass window and areas around it and the window, the glass still does not break however after 2 bullets have fired through it, the rest can go straight through it, while the window is still not shattered. My bad if i ruined it for some of you FC fans spirit out there but I don't like playing a game where it plays like COD games, I am heavily a NON COD fan due to the fact that gameplay is too far ridiculous, GFX look ridiculous and the entire game is just too far from my kind, atleast you can have a good machete fight in a custom made map however. Its just like someone whipped up a cake in just 3 seconds but forgot atleast 10 ingredients. I don't like buying games that some company just made up in a week and threw it out and expect people to actually buy it however if i do buy it (like i did with FC2) then I return the game and get my money back.. I most certainly don't buy games blind folded, especially these types.

Like I have said to my friend- i'm done buying games of anykind, i'm an old type gamer, theres alot of old type gamers out there and i'm one of those.. New gaming Gen. Goodbye!

One other thing, UBI might not fix all these problems, its because they start on very quickly another new game, and you will be playing on the old UBI servers so this means not very much stuff will get fixed, nor will gameplay be very fun. Right now the servers are constantly crashing, in 2 months gameplay will be laggy in MP, i just don't see how fun it will be even after 5 months.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

lol

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to diablo18926

Premium Member

to diablo18926
said by diablo18926:

Changed my mind.....so I pirated a copy instead.