Texans at Patriots, 8:30 p.m. ET

f0rtys3ven

join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

We are winless in Lambau this decade.

Thats a loss.

Ravens Skins is good football.
Trap game for the black birds.
Chargers Steelers should be interesting if Bens back.
Bears Vikings is interesting for the north.

Texans Pats. Are the Texans lagit?
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

I AM
Premium
join:2010-04-11
Ephrata, PA
kudos:4

I just read something like John Hanson could be like 0-20 years at Lambeau? Crazy lol.

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Yea we don't win there.

Hanson is the best football player in the NFL in many categories. Character being one. Loyalty being another.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
reply to Moorecards

How was the game?

Moorecards

join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV
Reviews:
·Comcast
·Verizon Online DSL

said by Rook008:

How was the game?

Very nerve racking till the last 1st down ... Didn't want to give Eli 1 second at the end for a play .. Fed-Ex Field was very loud for once ..

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14
reply to Moorecards

Ravens at Redskins, 1 p.m. ET

The Ravens are so much better than the Redskins up and down the roster that this seems like a mismatch. The Skins lost to Carolina after all, jeez. But after beating the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants the last 3 weeks the Skins have a chance. Griffin and Morris will have to have good days and Flacco will have to have a bad one.
--
my pants are parched and thirsty

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
kudos:2

I, for one, welcome our new NFC East Overlords, and will be routing for them mightily this weekend.
--
Shine on you crazy diamond...

FFH
Premium
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ
kudos:5
reply to fatness

Redskins just handed a big hit when their CB Cedric Griffin was suspended for 4 games for drug use. Redskins weak defense just got weaker.

»www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/foo···g-drugs/

Washington Redskins cornerback Cedric Griffin has been suspended for four games without pay for violating the NFL’s policy on performance enhancing drugs, the league announced Tuesday afternoon.

The seventh-year veteran, who signed as a free agent for one year at $1.25 million during the offseason, has recorded 33 tackles and four pass deflections while appearing in nine games this season. Griffin had served as Washington’s third cornerback and played frequently because opposing teams routinely use multiple receiver sets.

Griffin will be eligible to return to Washington’s active roster on Monday, Dec. 31, following the team’s Dec. 30 regular season finale against Dallas.

--
A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves money from the public treasury.

sailor
Premium
join:2003-10-21
Long Island
kudos:6
reply to Moorecards

Kudos to Tebow

»www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/···E97pGhZy

rockotman
...Blown On The Steel Breeze
Emerging Research
join:2000-08-06
DSotM
kudos:2
reply to Moorecards

This week's "Shame Report".
--
Shine on you crazy diamond...

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to sailor

Tebow doesn't belong on the Jets. They are not worthy.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

Hanson is the best football player in the NFL in many categories. Character being one. Loyalty being another.

Did you know the guy who hosts the RedZone channel is his cousin? He said that once during a broadcast so I assume he wasn't kidding.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

No I didn't.

Did you know hes #3 on the all time scoring list ?

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
join:2006-03-01
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to fatness

said by fatness:

Ravens at Redskins, 1 p.m. ET

The Ravens are so much better than the Redskins up and down the roster that this seems like a mismatch. The Skins lost to Carolina after all, jeez. But after beating the Eagles, Cowboys, and Giants the last 3 weeks the Skins have a chance. Griffin and Morris will have to have good days and Flacco will have to have a bad one.

Gotta be honest fatness, I don't see the same gap in talent you're seeing. Ravens are extremely banged up and extremely incompetent on offense. I'm so sick of this team this year. Despite the record they are not very good.

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Coastie
reply to Moorecards

Ravens at Redskins is a pick 'em game. The Skins have the better QB and a decent defense, but they a vulnerable to the pass. All depends on Ravens' "elite QB", having a good day. The Ravens defense is not what it once was.
I'll predict a REDSKINS victory cause they are playing for a play off spot.

Saints at Giants, another puzzler. Which Giants team will turn up?
I predict SAINTS. I also predict, looking at the schedule, Giants don't make the play offs.

The Bears were exposed by the Seahawks. Their defense gave up 99 and 88 yards drives to a rookie QB. Adrian Petersen will have a field day.
I predict VIKINGS.

The GOTW, hands down, is Texans at Patriots. Houston is supposedly the most complete team, but they were lit up a few weeks ago by GB. Imagine what Tom Brady would do? JJ Hawk appears to be cooling down recently. Despite what people say I predict that the AFC Final will be between the usual Brady vs Manning.
NE by at least 2 TDs.
--
Why is the time of Day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Does anyone trust the Raven's "elite QB?"

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA

Will you get off it? Nobody outside of Joe and that guy from ESPN apparently, thinks Flacco's elite.

sailor
Premium
join:2003-10-21
Long Island
kudos:6
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

Tebow doesn't belong on the Jets. They are not worthy.

I'm with you.

But with that said, if I was going to make one huge wager on just one game this entire football season it would be on The Jets against the Jags Sunday.

Sanchez is getting the call to start and if being yanked and benched for the first time in his career last week didn't light a spark under his ass then nothing will...

Plus, Rex won't hesitate to yank him again.

I personally feel the Jets are a dysfunctional mess but I always say money won is twice as sweet as money earned and I am feeling, at the moment, a huge money making opportunity taking the Jets Sunday....Don't know if the feeling will hold up until Sunday but right now it's Go Jets.

fatness
subtle
Premium,ex-mod 01-13
join:2000-11-17
fishing
kudos:14

1 recommendation

reply to Edge1

said by Edge1:

Gotta be honest fatness, I don't see the same gap in talent you're seeing. Ravens are extremely banged up and extremely incompetent on offense. I'm so sick of this team this year. Despite the record they are not very good.

The Ravens offense seems to be hit or miss --- they seem to either score great bunches of points or struggle to score at all. Listening to ESPN980 this morning they said the Ravens passing game isn't real complicated, depends on deep downfield passes, and struggles against man-to-man coverage. I have a hard time picturing anyone struggling against Redskin pass coverage this year but I guess a miracle could happen.

The Redskins should be able to run on the Ravens. If the Ravens were smart they'd give the ball more to Rice and less to Flacco. Rice is an awesome back and isn't used enough.

Should be a good game. Good luck to you by the way. I mean, I hope the Ravens lose of course, but good luck anyway.
--
my pants are parched and thirsty

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA
reply to sailor

Putting money on Sanchez is like putting money on whoever is the QB of the Cardinals! lol.

Edge1
But these go to 11.
Premium
USA
Reviews:
·Comcast
reply to fatness

said by fatness:

Should be a good game. Good luck to you by the way. I mean, I hope the Ravens lose of course, but good luck anyway.

Thanks man, right back at ya. Skins fans have great reason to be excited - the kid is special.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

»tracking.si.com/2012/12/03/andy-···bnetwork

Any Reid could be Dallas Cowboys' coach next year?!?! I see what the Eagles are doing now!!! Don't do it Jerry it makes no sense. When it makes no sense Jerry does it!

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

Head coach?

The guys fails out of Philly and gets head couch job right out?

That doesn't make much sense even for Jerry.

capdjq
Premium
join:2000-11-01
Coastie
reply to I AM

said by I AM:

Putting money on Sanchez is like putting money on whoever is the QB of the Cardinals! lol.

Sanchez is not a bad QB. He just has no supporting cast.
The next QB at Arizona is Alex Smith.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

SANCHEZ IS NOT A BAD QB?

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

Head coach?

The guys fails out of Philly and gets head couch job right out?

That doesn't make much sense even for Jerry.

As much as I hate Andy the national take on him is that he isn't just a good coach hes a GREAT coach. I truly don't understand how anyone can consider him even a good coach.

The talent he has had over his tenure and the way he ruined it is disgusting. I hope he goes to Dallas nothing would make me more happy
--
"I done wrassled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, only Last week I murdered a rock, Injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, I'm so mean I make medicine sick!!"-Ali

f0rtys3ven

Lansing, MI

I'd have to agree with you.

Giving the guy another head coaching job is not the right message. Hopefully when he fails Jerry. Mr. Jones will string him up by he boot straps.

Why isn't Gruden coachin? That guys is actually good.
--
O you want me to watch my mouth. How. Take my fucking eye balls out and turn them around. Look. I'll burn your fucking house down circle around and hit the hydrant so you can't put your burning furniture out.

I AM
Premium
Ephrata, PA

Because this is pro sports. Only a few handful of teams actually make smart and right hires in the management of a team.

Rook008
Miles To Go
Premium
join:2002-02-05
Far Rockaway, NY
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
·Time Warner Cable
reply to f0rtys3ven

said by f0rtys3ven:

Why isn't Gruden coachin? That guys is actually good.

I was listening to the radio a few weeks ago and Francesca had an idea about why these great coaches rarely go back to coaching after they leave. One of the points he mentioned was how hard it would be for them to staff up after being away for a whole season or more. There were other points mentioned, but my memory is not so good right now.
--
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats." - H. L. Mencken