But these go to 11.
Premium Member
join:2006-03-01
USA

Edge1 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards

Re: [NFL] Week 14 Games Discussion

Doesn't warrant a new thread, IMO but Ravens fired Cam Cameron. Yippeeee!!! Now if the O falls flat its time to shop for a new QB.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to Moorecards

Premium Member

to Moorecards
Brady and Patriots looking real good vs Houston. Up 21-0 at half time on 3 Brady TD passes. Could be a preview of AFC championship game.

Edit: Now 4 TDs and up 28-0 in 3rd qtr.

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah to Moorecards

to Moorecards

Chillin
No i7, no care.
Premium Member
join:2002-04-22
Johnson City, TN

Chillin to Eagles LoveR

Premium Member

to Eagles LoveR
said by Eagles LoveR:

Yeah, didn't say of all time lol.

Back a couple years ago I was trolling you saying I hated Manning, never did. The man just surprises every single year and every single week, especially this year. It is outstanding to see what he does and how he does it.

I understand people will argue who is the greatest QB of all time, or even this past decade. But in all honesty I think it goes to Peyton, especially if he wins at least one more. There is no player in any sport, in history that was ever as intelligent as Peyton Manning was and still is. The man conducts his offense better than the best OC and QB ever could, all by himself. Truly amazing.

I knew deep down you loved him

But seriously how anyone not like to watch him, even when he is picking apart your favorite team. You have to respect his football IQ.

capecoddah
join:2005-03-18
Yarmouth Port, MA

capecoddah to Moorecards

to Moorecards

Hey Manning, I'm gonna see full boob tonight.

Oh, 3 rings too.

fatness
subtle

join:2000-11-17
fishing

fatness to Edge1

to Edge1
said by Edge1:

*sigh*

I'm done with this team this year

Hey not to take away from fatness' team - they played hard. It was well-earned. Hope RG3's knee isn't a big issue.

The Redskins won because of 4 rookies -- Griffin, Cousins, Alfred Morris, and Richard Crawford (returning punts for the first time). What an awesome game. The Ravens had shut down the Redskins offense for much of the game, and they suddenly came alive with 4 minutes left, tied it in regulation and won it in OT. Very dramatic.

Harbaugh said the fake punt play had to be called off because the crowd was too loud for the Ravens to hear the snap count.

Griffin didn't tear any ligaments, suprisingly considering the way his leg was hit. I'm glad they don't have to play Haloti Ngata every week, that guy's good.

I still think if the Skins and Ravens played 16 games that the Ravens would win at least 10. But the Skins are finally exciting to watch again.

They better not flop in Cleveland.

Moorecards
join:2001-10-19
Martinsburg, WV

Moorecards

said by fatness:

said by Edge1:

*sigh*

I'm done with this team this year

Hey not to take away from fatness' team - they played hard. It was well-earned. Hope RG3's knee isn't a big issue.

The Redskins won because of 4 rookies -- Griffin, Cousins, Alfred Morris, and Richard Crawford (returning punts for the first time). What an awesome game. The Ravens had shut down the Redskins offense for much of the game, and they suddenly came alive with 4 minutes left, tied it in regulation and won it in OT. Very dramatic.

Harbaugh said the fake punt play had to be called off because the crowd was too loud for the Ravens to hear the snap count.

Griffin didn't tear any ligaments, suprisingly considering the way his leg was hit. I'm glad they don't have to play Haloti Ngata every week, that guy's good.

I still think if the Skins and Ravens played 16 games that the Ravens would win at least 10. But the Skins are finally exciting to watch again.

really 5 rookies ... the place kicker Forbath, really is a rookie even though he was signed last year as a free agent by Dallas and placed on the reserve/non-football injury list.

f0rtys3ven
join:2011-09-01
Lansing, MI

f0rtys3ven to capecoddah

to capecoddah
Hahaha sooo true.

The patriots are the if no one is going to be good this year we will just take another ring thanks team.

AB57
Premium Member
join:2006-04-04
equatorial

AB57 to fatness

Premium Member

to fatness
said by fatness:

The Redskins won because of 4 rookies...

Good. That's something new and different, because for the past 20 years the vets haven't been getting it done much.

..the Skins are finally exciting to watch again.

'Flopping in Cleveland' has been their modus operandi for lo these many years-- they tend to play good teams pretty well, while regularly losing to teams they're supposed to beat.
But they've never had RGIII before, so maybe now everything is different. (Wasn't different against Carolina, though.)

It's also appearing that Kirk Cousins may be getting the start against Cleveland.

Eagles LoveR
Dawkins is a true Eagle
Premium Member
join:2001-11-29
Trenton, NJ

Eagles LoveR to Chillin

Premium Member

to Chillin
haha. Yeah, no. He truly is amazing to watch the way he controls everything. It will be a sad day when Manning retires, Brady too.