uniqs
share rss forum feed

Skittles
Premium
join:2011-03-31
reply to Threatco

Re: Blue Tweets

said by Threatco:

I do kind of wish my alts could ride cloud serpent though, they can ride everything else. Seems like a dumb exception.

I agree, you can ride the red drake on all toons and it required exalted with Wyrmrest Accord to purchase. But because my alts didnt bandage enough draklings, kill enough wasps, cook enough fish cakes they were out in the cold on the Cloud serpent.
gg Blizz. This is a dumb expansion glad I quit, hope this next is better.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Threatco
said by Threatco:

I roll alts for something to do.

I am not going to grind rep on him. If that means he's not as raid geared as my main, so be it, that's fine.

I still get gear, I do heroics sometimes, pug raids sometimes, cap my conc points each week. Alts are fine as is, rep gear is not mandatory for alts imo. If you WANT to grind it, go for it.

This is how I feel it as well. I know gear progression will be slower on my alts and I am cool with that.
--
Judge a man by the trials of his shield, not the empty reaping of his sword.

footballdude
Premium
join:2002-08-13
Imperial, MO
reply to Ghastlyone
said by Ghastlyone:

GC is such a dick.

It's really starting to show that that guy has been doing that job too long.

That's exactly what I thought when I read that. He might as well have just answered every question with 'because I say so'.
--
Concentrated power has always been the enemy of liberty - Ronald Reagan

Threatco

join:2011-04-19
Moncton, NB
reply to Immer
GC Answer "You may think XYZ but I hear plenty of people saying ABC and since we can't ever make everyone happy this is how it is going to be"

I am glad that upgrade mean that I don't need rep to make use of VP.