join:2011-04-21
Friendly, WV
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..

[HT1000] Progress!!

Click for full size
Well now, we're starting to finally see some real progress now.

TexasRebel

join:2011-05-29
Edgewood, TX
LOLOLOLOLOL! Whatever dude! It'll go down again... I think HNG4's satellite must be a very large pie dish that they managed to stick in
an orbital slot..

gwalk
Premium
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.
reply to diablo1892
Have you called India ?
Can you post your last eleven case numbers so we can look into the gory details of your account ?

Don't forget to fully charge your cell or cordless phone in case your are called within the next 10 yrs.

Well not everthing is a red x.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to TexasRebel
Well i'm most certainly not putting in all of my faith and hope into it, that this will happen again or stay that way for that matter.... I have lost so much trust to the company over the years, first year to two years was'nt bad but then it fell and they started messing everything up.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

TexasRebel

Edgewood, TX
reply to diablo1892
Just got off the phone with Stephanie at HN, who supposedly is my contact for top tier support. What a total waste of time!!

HN is a complete joke of a company. When I brought up that Exede is beating them in speed, she didn't want to hear about it. All she kept referencing is that my speed is within parameters, but when I asked what those parameters were, she wouldn't tell me..

Furthermore she kept saying HN can not guarantee speeds and I was like what a total effin copout.

There's no goddam way that Echostar 17 has reached capacity and that the speed fluctuations shouldn't be happening as they are happening on a daily basis.

The hell with HNG4, as soon as I am able to, I'm getting Verizon's Home Fusion LTE. Hopefully, I'll have more luck with a terrestrial wireless internet provider than either one of these so-called reliable satellite broadband providers..

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
said by TexasRebel:

What a total waste of time!!

said by Diablo:

11.1.4, 1, 26
12.3.1, 403, 868
12.3.2, 686 2290
12.3.3, 44 99
12.3.4, 188 917
12.4.1, 74 96
12.6.2, 962 1160
13.1.1, 0 49
20.1.1, 97 1115
20.2.1, 0 35
21.1.4, 0 60
21.1.5, 3 130
21.2.1, 0 12
21.2.2, 0 1
23.1.1, 0 25
30.1.1, 7 3403
30.2.2, 1 205

said by [employee=Snow :

]Hi Diablo. Did these speed test results com from »consumer.performancetests.hugh...? I'd like to help. Please post a recent case number in order to allow me to access your account details, troubleshooting notes and speed test history. Thanks, Snow

said by Diablo:

Hi Snow.

Snow are you even looking those numbers over or just glanced them over? Those numbers are from the "system state codes"

and no, i dont need any help, i already know the problem.

Yeah i think i'm done posting over there, number 1 they don't like anything negative and number 2 you need a case number for every single thing even for posting on the board oh and number 3, they don't read what you post- just found that out.
--
HT1000/ BeamID 32/ Power Max plan/ 4 pcs on a D-Link wired router/ wireless D-Link router with password
Support only the gaming company's that matter the most, pay for something that actually is worth buying or has a good reason for how much it's worth.

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
reply to diablo1892
Keep in mind Snow probably has no idea what the numbers actually mean.

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
said by silbaco:

hahaha.. Then why is snow even a rep??

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
Because she was willing to take the job. Might have had some customer support experience.

Many of the people in customer support jobs for ISPs are either going to be way over qualified or way under qualified. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Most will have to go through a list of company procedures and scripts presented to them by the company and are not allowed to use nor do they need their own technical knowledge. I would imagine Hughes is even more like this than other ISPs.

gwalk
Premium
West Mich.
reply to diablo1892
I think that if Exede continues to improve and Hughesnet stays with their present FUBARed support/service style they will eventually go under.
Those people just can't seem to learn from their own mistakes.

Hughesnet reminds me of the Detroit big three. King of the hill for so long they thought it was a God Given Right. Then came the Japanese auto makers.

ecoalex

join:2012-12-02
San Andreas, CA
Reviews:
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to TexasRebel
I tried to call Stephanie,to get more smoke blown up my a**.It is so sore,I did dab some butt butter on it,so thought I could take some more smoke. I left a message.

TxRebel,if your speeds are within parameters ,why the call?

Hughes is the champion of the merry go round of diversion,BS instead of resolving problems.

12.5. 8;20 Am Pst Dwn 1.3Mbs Up .68

Usually you can reverse the numbers,perhaps this is the improvement ?

I do sense a "movement" alright.

sharkyyoung
Premium
join:2012-03-15
Reno, NV
reply to diablo1892
said by diablo1892:

said by silbaco:

hahaha.. Then why is snow even a rep??

Because she knows how to type "please post your latest case number so we can look into this"!!

TexasRebel

Edgewood, TX
reply to ecoalex
1-3Mbps on a PowerMax Plan is NOT within MY parameters. Hell 8Mbps still isn't within MY parameters. I'm supposed to get 15Mbps, I want 15Mbps down pretty damn consistently. It's not a satellite issue. It's the goddam NOC and how they got the traffic shaping or whatever else that is set wrong.

gwalk
Premium
West Mich.
It HAS to be your end or Your expectations are to high !

As said by Sara,

if you are concerned with your speed tests we must troubleshoot with you in order to address your concerns. Although it may seem like all speed concerns are due to the same reason (in your opinion a system issue) they aren't.

Every single system is different; your indoor and outdoor equipment is different, your location is different, trees, wires and structures all create variables that need to be considered when assessing your concern with your service. The weather in specific location is a variable (if your outdoor equipment is in a particularly windy spot you may be at a higher chance of needing a re-point than your neighbor who has a pole mount). The weather on a specific day is another factor (precipitation will always effect satellite service). I won’t go into the details of your system set up but depending in whether you are an HN7000, HN9000 or a Jupiter user there are literally dozens and dozens of combinations our engineers use to set up your system parameters. In addition, our installers make decisions based on what they see when they arrive to initially install your system. The plan you have makes a difference, the computer is another factor. Your network and the router that you are using. If you are on a wireless network, how your router is configured and how old it is. The usage in your household and when you use the system is another variable that needs to be considered. What you do online may also be a factor. As you can see each system can be effected by a number of factors and it's important for us to troubleshoot with you in real time in order to determine what it is that's causing your decreased speeds.

Considering all this I recommend giving us a call at 866 347 3282 and should you need additional help after speaking with one of our trained technicians posting your case number here. Thank you, Sara

Oh, and don't forget that case number.
Just because you are getting HN7000s performance on a Gen4 system and so are many others....does not a "trend" make.
Expand your moderator at work

East Texas

@direcway.com
reply to gwalk

Re: [HT1000] Progress!!

I made someone mad again I guess. My speeds are back down to nothing again after having a good 7 days of 7000 to 8000. Which is not 10000 but close. Found out today that 4G is now available in town. Not sure about my area yet, but will be checking to see if I can get the Verizon Home Fusion LTE.
Expand your moderator at work

diablo1892
R.I.P. Donald Lee Wise

Friendly, WV
Reviews:
·Frontier Communi..
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to diablo1892

Re: [HT1000] Progress!!

ohhh WOW sara AND snow gave me and notechsupport a warning.. What did notechsupport post that was bad?? NOTHING so they go ahead and remove his reply and turn the situation into a much bigger situation than it is OMG
»community.myhughesnet.com/hughes···material
--

sharkyyoung
Premium
Reno, NV
SHAME ON YOU!

gwalk
Premium
West Mich.
reply to diablo1892
Yup, you got spanked alright. They just threw me out.

chuckandtamm

join:2012-11-16
Union City, PA
Reviews:
·HughesNet Satell..
reply to gwalk
your company is a joke!!!! I've emailed,online chat and been on hold 3 different times over an hour. how much are you getting paid for this post because you certainly must not have hughesnet for your internet provider!!!!!! the weather,the pointing of the dish,your so called trained techs are all a joke!!! you think im complaining about your service because its fun or i dont have anything better to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! simply put your company is not even coming close to what they advertise and that might be hughesnets only guarantee........

sharkyyoung
Premium
Reno, NV
OK smart ass, you are just ranting at other customers, try calling Hughes and ranting to them!!!!