spc
uniqs
TBBroadband
join:2012-10-26
Fremont, OH

TBBroadband to BM

to BM

Re: Is WOW still open for business?

I find it odd that WOW_Dan hasn't been around in 19days. Would be about the time that all of these problems started happening.
adam1991
join:2012-06-16
united state

adam1991

no, he got a new job inside WOW. A promotion.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Just_Dan
Premium Member
join:2011-03-24
Denver, CO

Just_Dan to TBBroadband

Premium Member

to TBBroadband
said by TBBroadband:

I find it odd that WOW_Dan hasn't been around in 19days. Would be about the time that all of these problems started happening.

I'm still here, but my time is limited on the forums currently. I apologize for the long hold times with customer service, but we're doing our best to help everyone out with their needs as quickly as possible. I can't go into any details on the situation, as I don't really know any.

There are many problems I'm not able to help with such as things involving services, billing, setting up work orders, etc. These are things I have to leave to customer service. I'm here for tech support related issues, and I will respond to any issues I can assist with. Any private messages that are sent to me will always get a response, even if I'm unable to assist, it just might take me a few days to get back to you. If you have an urgent issue, customer service is still the best way to get a hold of someone directly.
smdoginlife
join:2012-12-06
Canton, MI

1 recommendation

smdoginlife

"...customer service is still the best way to get a hold of someone directly."

That might be true if one could actually get through to a customer service representative on the phone. I'm tired of hearing apologies. I used to love WOW, and I still think their internet service is the most reliable I've ever used, but this "customer support system upgrade" has completely destroyed my opinion of it. I can't get in contact with support for anything!

I sure hope WOW fixes these problems, and fast..
JustLeft
join:2012-11-29
Westerville, OH

JustLeft

I'm in the same situation. WOW has been the best cable/Internet provider that I have had - until this issue. Hearing the same message for the last 5 weeks with no end in sight has changed my opinion on WOW. I am giving this a couple more weeks, then going to change providers if the problem isn't resolved.