spc
Search similar:

uniqs
Fuji
join:2012-08-17
Wellsburg, WV

Fuji

Umm.. What?

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 3235560479717432125

Anyone have any damn idea? This is the first time i have ever gotten this..

Got this while trying to Post on RIFT Forums.. =/

gwalk
Premium Member
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.

gwalk

Premium Member

Scam ?
More info would help but I think I would tread easy until you get to the bottom of it.
Fuji
Wellsburg, WV

Fuji

Yeah i dont know, It's the right site and all, Made sure of that. Wish i did have more info, But that's all the Error gives me.

Yeah. Scam first came to mind myself, This is the first time i have ever seen this error and i have been on there forums / posted alot.. So i dont know, I'll try again tonight / tommrow and see if i still get the error.

I dont seem to have any problems with other forums, even tried a diffrent browser. Same effect.

gwalk
Premium Member
join:2005-07-27
West Mich.

1 edit

gwalk to Fuji

Premium Member

to Fuji
Fuji, it doesn't cost anything to run scans for malware (malwarebytes for example) and a in depth virus scan if you haven't already done so.

You didn't click on anything I hope !
Fuji
Wellsburg, WV

Fuji

Yeah, Already did before posting this, Ran 3 programs, Neither found anything, and there all up to date. Im pretty good at keeping my comp free of anything lol. Just casue if i would to lose any data on it i would pretty much lose my life =/

I have a 2nd Comp i use for surfing ect, So my Work / Gaming Comp should and never be effected by aything, But when i ran programs on the other one. Nothing was found either.