share rss forum feed

The Snowman
Premium
join:2007-05-20
kudos:4

1 recommendation

reply to EGeezer

Re: Check a website for legitimacy?

Think of that website as a "BOOKMARK" with all your "favorites"..............because thats really what the website represents....."LINKS"........links leading to OTHER WEBSITES.
Therefore scanning the website EGeezer posted would be a waste of time because it will only send you to other websites if you click on any of the presented Links...(tabs).......you would need to scan each and every website separately.
"SCRIPTS".....in order for the "links" to work it appears that "scripts must be enabled.......the "links won't work for me because I do not use Scripts.......but lo and behold I obtained all the information as to where the "Link" leads to anyways without a major issue.......so can you.
So how many websites are actually involved with that one website ? A BUNCH ??????? Can you discover how many for yourself ? You can easily.........give it a try.
Boys and girls this is a classic.......you could learn much from this Thread if you apply yourself.......ask questions........its how you learn to protect yourself on the internet.......friends helping friends.
Un-fortunately I am newly returned home from a long stay in the hospital an am not very strong......still in recovery.......an can not be of much assistance.

Best wishes to all

EGeezer
zichrona livracha
Premium
join:2002-08-04
Midwest
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Callcentric

1 recommendation

said by The Snowman:

.... Un-fortunately I am newly returned home from a long stay in the hospital an am not very strong......still in recovery.......an can not be of much assistance.
Best wishes to all

Good to see you're back, hope you're recovering!
--
Buckle Up. It makes it harder for the aliens to suck you out of your car.

Jrb2
Premium
join:2001-08-31
kudos:3
said by EGeezer:

said by The Snowman:

.... Un-fortunately I am newly returned home from a long stay in the hospital an am not very strong......still in recovery.......an can not be of much assistance.
Best wishes to all

Good to see you're back, hope you're recovering!

And I do second that!
Big warm best wishes to you dear old friend The Snowman!

The Snowman
Premium
join:2007-05-20
kudos:4

Jrb2

Jan thank you ......an so nice to see you posting......

Note:

A few websites from the website EGeezer posted:

www.globalincidentmap.(org)

www. ubaleat. (com)

www.worldclimate.(com)