Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Archivis

Re: Upgrade? My ass

A .8% increase in ilevel comes with a 3.79% increase in minimum damage, plus all the other stats that get upgraded you couldn't see because your UI was bugged.

That's hard to call "not" an upgrade.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Comcast

2 edits
Click for full size
wowhead
Click for full size
(raid finder version)
said by Krisnatharok:

A .8% increase in ilevel comes with a 3.79% increase in minimum damage, plus all the other stats that get upgraded you couldn't see because your UI was bugged.

That's hard to call "not" an upgrade.

agreed. When you consider that you can't upgrade your weapon outright via Valor, a +199 dmg increase on a weapon is nothing to scoff at, either. Unless your classspec is just looking to use it as a stat-stick (and this was the only upgrade you got) then I'd agree with you.
--
Guild leader of Pride and Ego (US:Nathrezim)
Good times with Great people in the Best way to spend $15/mo.

Intelligence is no substitute for Character.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
Thanks for the pic. I figured it was a bug, but I thought I'd share it with you guys anyways :P

Did all three of the 470 LFRs and not a single token. I only needed two more. Oh well, next week.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Venom1

join:2011-10-21
Augusta, GA
said by Archivis:

Thanks for the pic. I figured it was a bug, but I thought I'd share it with you guys anyways :P

only bads backpedal; don't be mad that blizzard beat you at your own game, and got you to admit it publicly.
--
For Rogues, by Rogues, to be used at the Rogue drive through when you order a side-order of Rogue.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
What?

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
said by Archivis:

What?

C-C-C-C-C-C-OMBO BREAKER-R-R-R-R-R-R-R!
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Savious
Premium
join:2012-03-05
Belgrade, MT
kudos:4
Also, I like the title: UPGRADE MY ASS

Thats what it looked like at first glance.
--
Jobbie told me to keep my signature the same. This is me rebelling.

Energystream
Premium
join:2010-04-16
Ridgewood, NY
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
It almost never shows the stats it upgrades. Forget about seeing how much a proc will get upgraded. Sometimes reloading the UI doesn't even fix it.

As a stat stick not worth it until you have bought out the shop of upgrades. If a weapon where the dps matters, then it should be the first thing you do.