spc
Search similar:

uniqs

tuladrin
@idv.net

tuladrin

Anon

warlock dps to help cigtyme

I have spent all of MOP gearing hunter for raiding and alts for professions. Just got my lock to raiding lvl and went with cigs guild in MOV last nite and was personally disappointed with my dps. I know gear stinks atm especially in trinket department, but anyone have suggestion of reforging/rotation/etc for affi lock or go destro?

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok

Premium Member

Are you following Icy Veins? If not, why?

Crafted hands and chest (476 or 496, whatever you can afford), DMC/Relic 476 trinket, then run heroics until your eyes bleed and 1) get all 463 blue gear, then 2) upgrade all 463s to 471.

Then LFR and dailies to valor cap and gain rep.

Target the heroics that drop your trinket and weapon and make sure to hit those with a specific lockout every day. Maybe bring guildies along to need on the trinket for you if you expect competition.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to tuladrin

Premium Member

to tuladrin
BTW do you have epic chest and hands?

if not I could help you.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

I blame Dark not moving out of the middle

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Krisnatharok

Premium Member

to Krisnatharok
said by Krisnatharok:

...bring guildies along to need on the trinket for you if you expect competition.

omg yes. nothing is more frustrating than burning a direct-queue only to have your item taken by some puggle.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

said by Immer:

said by Krisnatharok:

...bring guildies along to need on the trinket for you if you expect competition.

omg yes. nothing is more frustrating than burning a direct-queue only to have your item taken by some puggle.

Hallo thar!

Yes bring guildies it also makes it more awesome when it finally drops so you share the joy of the rng gods blessing.

Ghastlyone
Premium Member
join:2009-01-07
Nashville, TN

Ghastlyone to tuladrin

Premium Member

to tuladrin
After messing around with Affliction the last couple nights, it seems really simple.

The only thing that seems where RNG would play a factor, is getting Nightfall procs to gain more Soul Shards. More Soul Shards = Higher uptime of Haunt on your target(s).

I don't care for the whole Malefic Grasp channeling. I miss my Shadow Bolts.
cigtyme
Coonass and Proud of it
join:2010-08-17
Houma, LA

cigtyme to Jobbie

to Jobbie
Thanks Tul, I was on Nyquil Last night, will be going to the Doctor in a few. Thanks for helping out last night. And thanks to whomever else was in there. Imma Crawl back to my quiet place now.

tuladrin
@idv.net

tuladrin to tuladrin

Anon

to tuladrin
Gave all my darkmoon cards to cig . Might need to do a serious herb run to make one before fairy over. I have all purp or 450 above, its just it didnt feel right in my rotation (I have read icy veins, eltist jerks and mmo champion guides). I just felt I was missing something, affi lock is so much different in MOP vs DS or seems that way atm.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU

Pretty much affliction is dot's and drains now. Hard casting is destro and demo gets a bit of both. For me it's a world different from my rogue as I can now pull DPS that feels like it's good for my gear level. Though I do still forget to swap my talents from questing to dungeons. Mostly the grimoire of superiority while questing to the one for sacrifice in dungeons. Makes a decent difference for affliction.