Premium,MVM
join:2000-03-26
Bradenton, FL
reply to Jack_in_VA

Re: Waterproof 50WLED Motion Detect Security Lighting

said by Jack_in_VA:

said by StillLearn:

said by Jack_in_VA:

IMO what you need to do is contact companies experienced in providing what you need. You seem to have very specific requirements that companies providing the service can fulfill.

What are you up to? Do you do this kind of thing frequently?

Do what frequently? I'm just "suggesting" you contact companies who provides the service you need.

I think StillLearn See Profile replied to the wrong poster.

I read his(?) post as expanding on yours, wondering what Jan Janowski See Profile is really trying to accomplish.

StillLearn
Premium
join:2002-03-21
Streamwood, IL
Reviews:
·AT&T Midwest

1 recommendation

said by Spensergig:

Don't think that. It's a DYI forum. To *twice* suggest in the same thread that a professional be contacted for yard lights made me think that something unusual was going on. It's not as if Jan was trying to plan DYI surgery.

Jack_in_VA
Premium
join:2007-11-26
North, VA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Millenicom
said by StillLearn:

said by Spensergig:

Don't think that. It's a DYI forum. To *twice* suggest in the same thread that a professional be contacted for yard lights made me think that something unusual was going on. It's not as if Jan was trying to plan DYI surgery.

Why would my suggesting a professional given the OP was not getting the information he needed because of his requirements be "something unusual going on"? Evidently Jan didn't have a problem so why are you trying to speak for him?