how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rbmoving

@bhn.net

[TV] Proper Resolution Setting

As requested; Posting as New Thread:

When changing channels; the TV Picture would appear, go Blank, come back on....I noticed the resolution display on the Box was changing as the channel was changing. I checked all my Boxes, I know each was set to 1080i by the BHN Tech.....and all had somehow been re-set to where the dot was next to all but Auto select......so perhaps the change occurred from a Software Update?

What is the recommended Resolution setting using HD Box with a Flat Screen HD 1080P TV. Is it best to set the Boxes at 1080i, Auto Select, or, select each of the settings? I would like to be sure I am optimizes my picture quality.
Thanks

tim tim tim

join:2010-08-14
Lutz, FL
kudos:2

Just leave it set to 1080I

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to rbmoving

Thanks Tim...not sure why rb is asking again unless I missed something.....this was answered in the other thread.

rbmoving

@bhn.net

Thanks to both of you. Reason I re-posted was I thought that is what you were asking me to do in the other Post, and, since all 3 of my Boxes had been Set by The BHN Tech when installed to 1080i, I wasn't certain that a BHN Software Update maybe hadn't changed these settings and they needed to remain all checked. 1080i is were they are...now

BHNtechXpert
BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:148
reply to rbmoving

LOL nope you were one of the guys I could easily fix...the others not so much and needed sep threads just to keep track of it all. Thanks!