dslreports logo

All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
telco_mtl
join:2012-01-06

telco_mtl to Draiman

to Draiman

Re: The renovation continues ... today new 400 amp service!

said by Draiman:

I don't see how not allowing people to separate meters stops them from generating income on a bungalow. I'd just include electric in the month fee and rent it out anyways. That or I'd install a TED on the circuits that go to that bungalow and charge them for their usage each month.

»www.theenergydetective.com/

its a deterant, the design of the houses in general is laid out as to complicate division, the 2 units are joined by a door in the basement, the door cannot have any locking device etc.

Draiman
Let me see those devil horns in the sky
join:2012-06-01
Kill Devil Hills, NC

Draiman

said by telco_mtl:

said by Draiman:

I don't see how not allowing people to separate meters stops them from generating income on a bungalow. I'd just include electric in the month fee and rent it out anyways. That or I'd install a TED on the circuits that go to that bungalow and charge them for their usage each month.

its a deterant, the design of the houses in general is laid out as to complicate division, the 2 units are joined by a door in the basement, the door cannot have any locking device etc.

In Canada they can dictate how you control a door in your own house? That's insane!
telco_mtl
join:2012-01-06

telco_mtl

said by Draiman:

said by telco_mtl:

said by Draiman:

In Canada they can dictate how you control a door in your own house? That's insane!

municipal zoning rule since they are in areas zoned "bi generation"