All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
vickbmx
join:2004-07-06

vickbmx

Terrible News

This news hits home as I was one of the founding members of Umatter2Charter. I wish everyone over there the best in their future endeavors and feel for the customers losing out on some of the best support that the cable industry offered.

FKA - CharterGeorge
FromZero
join:2011-11-29

FromZero

said by vickbmx:

This news hits home as I was one of the founding members of Umatter2Charter. I wish everyone over there the best in their future endeavors and feel for the customers losing out on some of the best support that the cable industry offered.

FKA - CharterGeorge

I agree completely. I continue to work in social media and see the impact of it daily. The conversation about a company does not stop simply because you aren't there to listen.

FKA CharterDylan

Shad0wlore
Premium Member
join:2004-06-15
USA

Shad0wlore

Premium Member

George and Dylan.. as someone who has long advocated the social media support group as the primary reason for sticking with Charter, I sincerely hope Charter feels the impact of this ridiculous decision.

BTW, Thanks for all the help you guys ever gave myself or anyone else. Same goes with the rest of the Charter Direct group... (those who are still with the company, or otherwise)

As for Rutledge.. good job.. first you decide to move the corporate hq from where it's been... then you decide to kill off the 'Direct' group... The 2 biggest reasons I personally have used for friends and family to keep the company are now gone.

Time to start looking elsewhere.
beardedyak
join:2012-12-09

beardedyak to FromZero

to FromZero
George, Dylan,

You've both helped me as a Charter customer previously, and I thank you for that help. The Umatter group was the only reason I was ever a happy customer.