how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Dunc

join:2002-09-14
Wayne, PA

HBOGO and Business Accounts

I can't connect to HBOGO, and Verizon tech support is absolutely clueless. Are they preventing me from accessing HBOGO, perhaps, because I have a business account?

Dunc

CrobertGauth

join:2007-12-15
Glen Burnie, MD

Silly question: I assume you have subscribed to HBO correct?
Should use the same login that you use to access your Verizon account online.

Dunc

Wayne, PA
reply to Dunc

Yes, I have an HBO and CineMax subscription. The HBO login screen replies "You have to subscribe to Verizon FIOS and HBO to access this service" when I try to use my Verizon account information.

PJL

join:2008-07-24
Long Beach, CA
kudos:2

said by Dunc:

Yes, I have an HBO and CineMax subscription. The HBO login screen replies "You have to subscribe to Verizon FIOS and HBO to access this service" when I try to use my Verizon account information.

I believe I had to create and HBOGo account first (which worked for MaxGo too), and then login by selecting Verizon as my provider.

nyrrule27

join:2007-12-06
Howell, NJ
reply to Dunc

its not avail for business customers

nycdave
Premium,MVM
join:1999-11-16
Melville, NY
kudos:16
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Dunc

said by Dunc:

I can't connect to HBOGO, and Verizon tech support is absolutely clueless. Are they preventing me from accessing HBOGO, perhaps, because I have a business account?

Dunc

Yes - HBO/Cinemax Go are Consumer only....

Dunc

Wayne, PA
reply to nyrrule27

That sucks. I'm only a business customer because I have to have a static IP. So I pay more for everything, and I can't get HBOGO. Think it's time to look at Comcast.

bohratom
Jersey Shore is back again.

join:2011-07-07
Red Bank NJ

1 edit

said by Dunc:

That sucks. I'm only a business customer because I have to have a static IP. So I pay more for everything, and I can't get HBOGO. Think it's time to look at Comcast.

If you think Comcast is going to offer lower business pricing then you haven't checked their pricing yet have you?

Dunc

Wayne, PA

I don't need business pricing, I just need a static IP. Comcast offers static IPs to residential customers. So yes, I'm sure I'll get better pricing.

Electro960

join:2005-12-21
Doylestown, PA

Xfinity currently does not offer static IP address to residential customers. Customers interested in static IPs are referred to Comcast Business Class.

UnnDunn
Premium
join:2005-12-21
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Dunc

said by Dunc:

It is my experience that most people who say they need a static IP don't actually need one, they just want one. DynDNS configured on the FiOS Router works just as well.